Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Courtship

Parthenion, Parthenopias

Staring outside of the car as it pulled up to the Palatul pe Stanci, Ayli smiled as she spotted Ioulian waiting on the steps. Though their courtship is arranged, Ayli has grown to like Ioulian over the months. She hoped life in Aldenfojur won't be too difficult for him with the responsibilities of being a dual head of state, but being with the man has has mostly thrown this worry away as Ioulian has shown to be capable in his responsibilities. Ayli is glad she has gotten to know Ioulian, now she just wishes his strange tongue came easier to her. As the doors opened letting her entourage out, Ayli stepped out only to trip before being caught by her uncle.

"Tay ne dæ na aven valner hüslav, nadæ?"[You don't wear heels often do you?]

"Naven, ik præva fleütvaln"[Not really, I prefer flat shoes.] she replied to her uncle before fixing her dress and glancing at the rest of her entourage. 

Before her stood the two body guards sent to protect her, though why  they would come when her mother sent her monster of an uncle along, she will never know, and Mr.Smitten. Mr.Smitten is a robust man and the chief diplomat to Parthenopias for Aldenfojur. Together the entourage turned towards the Imperial  Family of  Parthenopias and bowed. With Mr.Smitten translating, Ayli greets the   Emperor and his family before turning and greeting Ioulian as it is custom in Aldenfojur to greet those closest to you last.

"It's good to see you again oo-lein" she winced slightly at butchering his name, "I hope you have been well without me around to keep you company?"

Messages In This Thread
Courtship - by Parthenopias - 08-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Courtship - by Aldenfojur - 08-09-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Courtship - by Parthenopias - 08-15-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Courtship - by Aldenfojur - 09-30-2018, 10:12 PM