Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Membership Certification Office

[Image: ekklesia_logo.png]

Welcome to the Membership Certification Office!

Members of Parliament who have been recently elected or selected must first visit this Office to receive their credentials and file a record of their formal consent to serve in the Ekklesia, in compliance with the Internal Records Resolution and the Rules of the Ekklesia, as jointly agreed upon by the House of Commons and the House of Merchants.

In the interest of facilitate your passage through this Office as much as possible, we have prepared this simple format, which you must fill out and submit at your earliest convenient. Once received, our staff will process it into our internal database and send your credentials to your office. Should you require any further assistance, we remain at your disposal.

Giorgios Varoufakis
Director of the Membership Certification Office

[Image: ekklesia_logo.png]

Membership Certification Request

Last Name: XXXX

Given Name: XXXX

Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY

Theme of Residence: XXXX

Party Affiliation: XXXX

I, XXXX, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.

Messages In This Thread
Membership Certification Office - by Justinian Kalominos - 05-22-2017, 12:21 AM
FAQ - by Justinian Kalominos - 05-22-2017, 12:23 AM
RE: Membership Certification Office - by Fydoria - 05-22-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Membership Certification Office - by Fornoire - 05-22-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Membership Certification Office - by Qastari - 05-23-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: Membership Certification Office - by RCSK - 06-05-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Membership Certification Office - by Tek - 06-13-2017, 08:08 PM