Region of Selene

Full Version: Membership Certification Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ekklesia_logo.png]

Welcome to the Membership Certification Office!

Members of Parliament who have been recently elected or selected must first visit this Office to receive their credentials and file a record of their formal consent to serve in the Ekklesia, in compliance with the Internal Records Resolution and the Rules of the Ekklesia, as jointly agreed upon by the House of Commons and the House of Merchants.

In the interest of facilitate your passage through this Office as much as possible, we have prepared this simple format, which you must fill out and submit at your earliest convenient. Once received, our staff will process it into our internal database and send your credentials to your office. Should you require any further assistance, we remain at your disposal.

Giorgios Varoufakis
Director of the Membership Certification Office

Membership Certification Request

Last Name: XXXX

Given Name: XXXX

Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY

Theme of Residence: XXXX

Party Affiliation: XXXX

I, XXXX, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.

Important Information

What is the Ekklesia?
The Ekklesia is the Parliament of Selene, the nation located in Plot 134 of the Map of Artemia. It is a bicameral legislature consisting of a House of Commons and a House of Merchants.

What is this thread?
This is the applications thread for the House of Commons. If you wish to participate in the roleplay, as a member of the Commons, you need to copy the following code, fill out the required information, and post it as a reply to this thread. Please remember that this thread is IC, meaning that you are posting as a member who has already been elected and are merely requesting your credentials.

Code:
[blocktext][align=center][img=131x154]http://selene.online/ekklesia/ekklesia_logo.png[/img]

[font=Arial][b]Membership Certification Request[/b][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Arial][b]Last Name:[/b] XXXX

[b]Given Name:[/b] XXXX

[b]Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY

[b]Theme of Residence:[/b] XXXX

[b]Party Affiliation:[/b] XXXX

[b]I, XXXX, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.[/b][/font][/align][/blocktext]

What information should I provide in the application?
You are free to provide the information that you want for your character, provided that they comply with the following rules:
  • Their name must be Greek.
  • They must have been at least 25 years old by 1 January 2015.
  • They must reside in one of the themes that are displayed in this map, provided that no more than 2 members may be from the same theme.
  • There may only be a maximum of 3 members per party. If your desired party is already full, you will have to select another one.
What are themes?
Themes are the terms used to refer to the 25 subdivisions in Selene.

Are there any requirements aside from filling the application?
The same requirements to apply to for a plot on the regional map apply here. You must have a nation in the region and pass a security check, meant to verify that you are not a banned player or using your account to get additional seats.

Can I be removed from the House of Commons?
You will be removed if you have missed at least half of all votes in any given month, or if, in the opinion of the Speaker, you have not been sufficiently active in the House during the same given month. You may appeal all removals to the Founder by posting a thread in Kalominos Palace, but please try to reserve this venue for cases when the Speaker may have abused their power. Frivolous appeals will be denied.

What if I have more questions?
You may direct all your questions to the Public Inquiries Office or contact Justinian or Constantine through private message.

List of Members of the House of Commons

What follows is a list of all members current certified to participate in the business of the House of Commons:

Environmentalist Party

Selenids United

Liberal Alliance

Coalition for a Better Selene

Traditionalists

Internet Freedom Party
Byzantium
-
Michalis Kotzias
-
-
-
-
Psyakros
Niketas Mihal
-
Alexia Lascari
-
-
-
Rhithosia
-
-
-
-
-
-
Constantinople
Alexandros Argryis
-
-
-
-
-
Aspiene
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tedimidge
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanos
-
-
-
-
-
-
Pantegnion
-
-
-
-
-
-
Stagurii
-
-
-
-
-
-
Samysthenes
-
-
-
-
-
-
Gortale
-
-
-
-
-
-
Phlionnos
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hyeleidonia
-
-
-
-
-
-
Aytacuse
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kallinope
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kalosia
-
Vangelis Dimitriou
-
-
-
-
Kameirai
-
-
-
-
-
-
Iasypes
-
-
-
-
-
-
Teneidonia
-
-
-
-
-
-
Theodidos
-
-
-
-
-
-
Smymeira
-
-
-
-
-
-
Messinia
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mantyros
-
-
-
-
-
-
Seleron
-
Nicodemus Alanis
-
-
-
-
Zanclurii
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last Name: Dimitriou

Given Name: Vangelis

Date of Birth: 29/03/1938

Theme of Residence: Kalosia

Party Affiliation: Selenids United

I, Vangelis Dimitriou, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.

Last Name: Kotzias

Given Name: Michalis

Date of Birth: 12/09/1989

Theme of Residence: Byzantium

I, Michalis Kotzias, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.
http://selene.online/ekklesia/ekklesia_logo.png

Last Name: Alanis
Given Name: Nicodemus
Date of Birth: 7/21/1981
Theme of Residence: Seleron

I, Nicodemus Alanis, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath of affirmation to uphold the constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledges of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.

Last Name: Lascari

Given Name: Alexia

Date of Birth: 22/04/1949

Theme of Residence: Psyakros

Party Affiliation: Liberal Alliance

ShowFace Claim
[Image: tbdJwPI.jpg]

I, Alexia Lascari, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.

Last Name: Argryis

Given Name: Alexandros

Date of Birth: 1/10/1987

Theme of Residence: Constantinople

Party Affiliation: Environmentalist Party

I, Alexandros Argryis, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.

Last Name: Mihal

Given Name: Niketas

Date of Birth: 15/04/1985

Theme of Residence: Psyakros

Party Affiliation: Environmentalist Party

I, Niketas Mihal, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.

Last Name: Papazoglakis

Given Name: Cassius

Date of Birth: 04/06/1944

Theme of Residence: Byzantium

Party Affiliation: Traditionalist

I, Cassius Papazoglakis, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.
Pages: 1 2