Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Smaller nations

(12-19-2016, 04:07 PM)The Drewish Empire Wrote: Yeah I get that. Other regions have a policy where after being in the region for a long time, and being very active in that time, then one can get extra land for his/her country

Or (this cannot be applied to the Media Cavea map, but to Summa Cavea) a preset map, with all participating parties agreeing on the boundaries before the RP starts.

(12-19-2016, 03:59 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote: If there weren't size restrictions, people would more often than not claim huge nations. It's not a matter of how many nations there might be, it's a matter of how large they are.

... Which is why they would be smaller nations. They could be, in terms of size, the 1/15th of Fornoire at max, for example. Or even smaller for that matter, like I stated in my previous reply to this thread.

Well you could just start a new branch entirely all the players now create a new country with a new map where there can be small and big nations and have a new kind of RP but on this map the borders can change more nations attack and we can set it during different time periods or different fantasies and every other month or so when that new map slows down make a brand new one and wipe out the last one and we can suggest new ideas for the next one and all those who want to participate can vote on which one we do and all the while we keep the main Selene RP open to keep expanded and allow less active players to enjoy RP

(12-20-2016, 11:49 AM)RCSK Wrote: Well you could just start a new branch entirely all the players now create a new country with a new map where there can be small and big nations and have a new kind of RP but on this map the borders can change more nations attack and we can set it during different time periods or different fantasies and every other month or so when that new map slows down make a brand new one and wipe out the last one and we can suggest new ideas for the next one and all those who want to participate can vote on which one we do and all the while we keep the main Selene RP open to keep expanded and allow less active players to enjoy RP

That was way too long to not have a period at the end. >_>

That is a perfect idea. Now to get it off the ground.

(12-20-2016, 08:32 PM)Constantine Lambros Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 11:49 AM)RCSK Wrote: Well you could just start a new branch entirely all the players now create a new country with a new map where there can be small and big nations and have a new kind of RP but on this map the borders can change more nations attack and we can set it during different time periods or different fantasies and every other month or so when that new map slows down make a brand new one and wipe out the last one and we can suggest new ideas for the next one and all those who want to participate can vote on which one we do and all the while we keep the main Selene RP open to keep expanded and allow less active players to enjoy RP

That was way too long to not have a period at the end. >_>

That is a perfect idea. Now to get it off the ground.

Well I not exactly going for an English major haha but thanks glad you like it

I think this was his way of saying you should try and implement it to see how complex it would be.

(12-24-2016, 12:49 AM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote: I think this was his way of saying you should try and implement it to see how complex it would be.

I can't decide if I should've more proud or disappointed that I have a way to say things.

That is exactly what I am saying. It's incredibly difficult to create a good map and canon off the bat. You'll need help. My advise is to start a thread or few on the history, map, and whatever else is necessary to the canon to start off the RP. Have people who want to partake apply in the map thread, and work out economies and the like.

In short, good luck. Have fun.