Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Bonjour! Hello!

Hello!
         So let’s get straight to the point, I’m not new to NS at all and have been coming and going on the site for about six or seven years now. I quite frankly lost track of the first couple mist I mean nations that I created on NS. I can provide reference as to the other states that I was once known as but all have been intentionally retired and subsequently CTE’d as a result. I have no intention of making additional nations to bring into Selene or other regions for that matter as I’d much prefer to devote my attention to a single entity. Moving on to more fun things!

I’ve been rping for about eight years now. NS is by no means my primary site for it, instead that would be RPNation.com which is absolutely stellar. If you want my account name, there to check out some of the things I RP and the quality I prefer to give it let me know! I’m a huge fan of quality over quantity but even when in dialogue I prefer not to give less than two solid paragraphs, I’m also kind of known for my colorful cast of characters extending far beyond a couple primaries. I’m also no stranger to hosting RP’s and will, in time I hope, host some conferences, summits, perhaps even some more casual and informal RP’s with my fellow nations here.

I also world build extensively though I tend to get very burned out on the military side of things since that happens to be what I have done the last two years IRL. Currently in the Reserves now that I’m back home. If you’d like to know more just ask though it’s not something I particularly go out of my way to discuss. Culture, religion, starting to conlang, and really developing a rich expansive history are the things I absolutely love to world build and will begin on that with Noveaux.

Hmmm I game a lot, on the PC it’s strategy, sim and rpg games. Paradox, CA, Ironclad, are the companies I’m most loyal to (addicted) on the PC. For the PS4 I have just a few games though just acquired Mafia III when it came out (just a couple days prior to this post). Farcry 4, which has inspired a new taste in music for me (You should check out the Bombay Royales. They’re chill). A few others including the good but epic flop of a game known as No Man’s Sky. So for me it’s strategy on the PC and shooter/exploration games on the PS4.

Music is easily no different for me, very eclectic in my taste. Specifically, soundtracks to games like Divinity, Dark Souls (1-2), Anno 1404, etc. are some of my favorites. I’m huge into classic rock, French café, Big Band & Swing, Classical and EDM. If you know what Tomorrowland or Tomorrow World are without having to Google them then we will get along perfectly swell. If you’ve been then we need to talk about it!

I’m not sure if I left anything out and pardon if this ended up just being a ramble! Name’s Sebastien though you can call me Bastien, Bassie or just Noveaux, any of those are good. 

On a side note, I didn’t see anything in the recruitment TG or on the forum, let alone the regional page that said I needed to await approval to move to the region or anything of the “registration” type. If I missed something let me know and I will fix that ASAP! 

Are you familiar with Nova, the SIMM system from Anodyne?

(I may or may not have uploaded the system to here.)

I can't say I am familiar with it.

Ah well!

Where in Texas are you from?

Courtesy: Tapatalk

So perhaps getting walked through what I'm going to be doing with SIMM would be immensely helpful!

Currently up in Denton, TX attending Uni. From Austin though, then after HS went and did a tour on active duty in Japan before returning and now college Big Grin

Neat! I'm in Spring, but I haven't exactly finish high school yet.

Courtesy: Tapatalk