Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius.

(10-03-2016, 02:09 AM)Qastari Wrote: Hello, sera. I also like elder scrolls and genocide simulator aka EU IV.

Fetcher please.

(10-03-2016, 09:49 AM)Hentail Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 02:09 AM)Qastari Wrote: Hello, sera. I also like elder scrolls and genocide simulator aka EU IV.

I love forcing the Native Americans out of their land! All for the Empire, and God. Right?
But in all seriousness, my favorite start is personally Ryukyu.  I don't mean world conquest of course that is far beyond my skill, but I mean colonizing as a tiny nation. I try to become the mini British Empire.

Hah I almost always start as tiny or difficult nations too. I got lucky once and restored the ERE.i also really enjoy Hansa.

I love forcing the Native Americans out of their land! All for the Empire, and God. Right?
But in all seriousness, my favorite start is personally Ryukyu.  I don't mean world conquest of course that is far beyond my skill, but I mean colonizing as a tiny nation. I try to become the mini British Empire.

I take great pleasure in taking over Yurop as the Aztecs

(10-05-2016, 03:42 AM)Tepetltlan Wrote:

I take great pleasure in taking over Yurop as the Aztecs

Now that's some skill. Best I ever did as a nativeciv was holding most of South America as Peru

I think my best game was when I was playing as Portugal. Castile fell into a civil war and numerous countries were released. I ate up all of those newly formed countries and became strong enough to take down Castile. After that, it was an easy game. By the end of it, I had all of North Africa, South America, and West Europe. I also had colonized the majority of the Pacific. So it was my best game yet.

I've never played this game but it sounds awesome

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It is. It's a grand strategy game that takes place in the 1444-1821 timespan. I highly recommend it, tho wait until a steam sale comes out with all of its dlc.

The extended timeline mod is pretty good too, lets you play any country from imperial Rome to 21st century

I recommend getting as many mods as possible and trying out them all with different mods. Compatibility is an issue, but that's relatively easy to fix. Once it crashes, write down to never use that mod combination.

Oh so you play EU4 too, Constantine? Tell me, what was your best game?