The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 235 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once

Region of Selene
salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Printable Version

+- Region of Selene (http://selene.online/forum)
+-- Forum: City of Byzantium (http://selene.online/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Library of Byzantium (http://selene.online/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Harbour of Theodosius (http://selene.online/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+----- Forum: Introductions and Registrations (http://selene.online/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. (/showthread.php?tid=131)

Pages: 1 2 3

salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Michael Rhangabe - 10-02-2016

Waddup my n'wahs? I'm Michael Rhangabe around these parts...and Hogwarts. But most other places I'm Justinian Ezkantion, those places being Dellenaria, Wintreath, Ainur (at least before the founder went bonkers and banned anyone that disagreed with him), etc. I've been a Minister for Foreign and Internal Affairs, a Co-Regent, a Crown Prince, and a King. I've been a Byzantophile since I first learned about them in middle school, and I have absolutely despised anyone who wants to just forget about them and even utter the words "dark ages" because seriously those people are the worst. The West Roman Empire was garbage slaver trash. Pretty sure Caesar's Legion from F:NV is better than them like seriously forget you guys forget all of you the East is where it's at. I also hate Venice for what they did to Constantinople and I'm 100% giddy with excitement for when they finally sink into the ocean (God's Justice). I also enjoy long walks on the beach, Paradox's Grand Strategy games (CKII, EUIV, Vicky 2, etc.) and I like to draw. Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, the Angelids are worst dynasty.

salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Evangelous Dimitriou - 10-02-2016

Who was the best Byzantine Emperor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Michael Rhangabe - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 10:02 AM)Constantine Lambros Wrote: Who was the best Byzantine Emperor?

We all know the answer to that:
FLAVIVS ERACLIVS AVGVSTVS
[Image: Byzantine_Heraclius_Khosrau_II.jpg]

RE: salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Justinian Kalominos - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote: Waddup my n'wahs? I'm Michael Rhangabe around these parts...and Hogwarts. But most other places I'm Justinian Ezkantion, those places being Dellenaria, Wintreath, Ainur (at least before the founder went bonkers and banned anyone that disagreed with him), etc. I've been a Minister for Foreign and Internal Affairs, a Co-Regent, a Crown Prince, and a King. I've been a Byzantophile since I first learned about them in middle school, and I have absolutely despised anyone who wants to just forget about them and even utter the words "dark ages" because seriously those people are the worst. The West Roman Empire was garbage slaver trash. Pretty sure Caesar's Legion from F:NV is better than them like seriously forget you guys forget all of you the East is where it's at. I also hate Venice for what they did to Constantinople and I'm 100% giddy with excitement for when they finally sink into the ocean (God's Justice). I also enjoy long walks on the beach, Paradox's Grand Strategy games (CKII, EUIV, Vicky 2, etc.) and I like to draw. Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, the Angelids are worst dynasty.

Hi there! It's really nice to have someone with that kind of experience join us. I hope you have a great time here. Smile

RE: salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Kitty Cat Paradise - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote: Waddup my n'wahs?

Have you played the elder scrolls? Or do you know n'wah from somewhere else?

RE: salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Michael Rhangabe - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 01:50 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote: Waddup my n'wahs?

Morrowind is best game Tongue

salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Evangelous Dimitriou - 10-02-2016

Oh, while you're here, join us in the regional chat!

salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Kitty Cat Paradise - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 03:17 PM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 01:50 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote: Waddup my n'wahs?

Morrowind is best game Tongue

I've played oblivion and skyrim but I haven't got a hold of morrowind yet.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

RE: salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Qastari - 10-03-2016

Hello, sera. I also like elder scrolls and genocide simulator aka EU IV.

salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius. - Hentail - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 02:09 AM)Qastari Wrote: Hello, sera. I also like elder scrolls and genocide simulator aka EU IV.

I love forcing the Native Americans out of their land! All for the Empire, and God. Right?
But in all seriousness, my favorite start is personally Ryukyu. I don't mean world conquest of course that is far beyond my skill, but I mean colonizing as a tiny nation. I try to become the mini British Empire.