Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Courtship

Parthenion, Parthenopias

(Alyi's POV)

I sat in my chair with the rest of the two parties thinking about what set me down this path in my life. I never really wished to be in the spot light. I was content were i was. Yet here I was, sitting in the palace of a foreign power with a handsome count for a fiance right across from me. Most certainly it was my sister  that set me upon this journey. The eldest of us Rænn siblings, instead of upholding the burden that she was prepared for her entire life, she eloped with her boyfriend. Now it's up to me to take her place. I can only imagine the grin on her face.

"Is something the matter Ayli?", asked the previously mentioned count.

"Oh no, sorry Ioulian, my thoughts were somewhere else", I relied, giving a small smile.

"Ah, is that so? Well what do you think about the plan to go up to the Highlands?" he said while giving me an inquisitive look.

"it intrigues me whether it will remind me of the highland areas in Aldenfojur.  I've always been quite fond of the mountain air, especially that of Fraiskamüdan."

"Isn't that a volcano?"

"Yes it is. The hot springs there are to live for." I proclaimed with a large smile as some memories resurface of the springs."Next time you visit us in Aldenfojur, I'll take you there."

We continued talking for awhile about the  excursions before being given a tour of the Palace and continuing on for the day. One perk to being in the spotlight though is all the amazing places that i get to see, such as this place here.

Messages In This Thread
Courtship - by Parthenopias - 08-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Courtship - by Aldenfojur - 08-09-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Courtship - by Parthenopias - 08-15-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Courtship - by Aldenfojur - 09-30-2018, 10:12 PM