Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[OOC]  Kumari Summit [READ THIS FIRST (RULES)]

So I am open to closing the camps but I want to find discussion and solutions that we all can agree on that can limit the fascists you know I may sound like a big bad guy but really I am open to finding peaceful solutions as you can see from previous threads and recently showed that the camps are not favored by the people.
Rules:
1. No Fascists I just can't see a scenario where you come here and talk it out about how to limit your grip around the world haha but if you can please post it here and I and the others can decide whether its feasible
2. lets try to stay focused and open I want a real debate with RP
3. Intro first I wanna see the introduction how you get here where you sit what you bring and who you are (I am a detail guy)
EX: (If you say for instance people who have returned home say the camps are horrible I will ask for proof if you say i have a report right here I will say where did you get that from you only walked in here with a guard whose outside) I am an old fashion D&D type player so details are important and make it a more fun game
4. Guards I assure you this is a secure Kumarian Government Facility if you want a guard you can bring 1 but they stay outside. Mine are.
5. Post here if you wanna ask any questions to me or anyone else occ I will be checking this and the main one back and forth its just to insure smooth RP for a big event like a summit
6. If you send a delegation just remember that it is a summit and so they will be taken less seriously at least by myself

Messages In This Thread
Kumari Summit [READ THIS FIRST (RULES)] - by RCSK - 12-26-2016, 11:33 PM