Region of Selene

Full Version: Kumari Summit [READ THIS FIRST (RULES)]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am open to closing the camps but I want to find discussion and solutions that we all can agree on that can limit the fascists you know I may sound like a big bad guy but really I am open to finding peaceful solutions as you can see from previous threads and recently showed that the camps are not favored by the people.
Rules:
1. No Fascists I just can't see a scenario where you come here and talk it out about how to limit your grip around the world haha but if you can please post it here and I and the others can decide whether its feasible
2. lets try to stay focused and open I want a real debate with RP
3. Intro first I wanna see the introduction how you get here where you sit what you bring and who you are (I am a detail guy)
EX: (If you say for instance people who have returned home say the camps are horrible I will ask for proof if you say i have a report right here I will say where did you get that from you only walked in here with a guard whose outside) I am an old fashion D&D type player so details are important and make it a more fun game
4. Guards I assure you this is a secure Kumarian Government Facility if you want a guard you can bring 1 but they stay outside. Mine are.
5. Post here if you wanna ask any questions to me or anyone else occ I will be checking this and the main one back and forth its just to insure smooth RP for a big event like a summit
6. If you send a delegation just remember that it is a summit and so they will be taken less seriously at least by myself
So before commenting in more detail, which I will later,I wonder if it wouldn't be a bad idea to establish OOC what the objective reality is behind the situation. I mean, for example, most people in the West believe propaganda about other countries (not to be specific as this is the wrong place for that debate) that are either probably false or there is no evidence for, and vice versa.

So if I and another country reports on what happens in the camps, we can in RP report different findings, but the truth is likely in reality on one side or in the middle. It would lead to the roleplay resulting in a sort of propaganda war. This is kind of why I requested Qastari-sponsored officers to temporarily monitor the facilities.

Lemme know if what I'm suggesting here is kinda unclear, on mobile atm
I for one would strongly advise for the Summit to be held outside of Kumari in some neutral country that has expressed neither support for or against the Camps. Nations that have come out against the Camps are already not trusting the Kumari government in regards to its own people so trusting it with representatives of nations is going to be a huge stretch, this is only furthered by the lack of security from attending nations.

Furthermore I would recommend this summit be focused on eliminating the camps rather than limiting the Fascists. The Prosperity Alliance which has levied sanctions against Kumari won't attend an anti-fascist summit because we don't take a stance no the issue as a bloc. The PA maintains neutrality and is open to dealing with Fascists just like its open to dealing with Communists because open dialogue allows prosperity (least that is our belief). So if you want a Rep from the PA present then the Summit can't be about anti-fascism and how to limit their power and such.

The PA is only interested in closing these camps.

--Edit below--

For example situations ongoing in a nation on Earth typically means a neutral place, like Switzerland is chosen to host a summit. Or Canada in regards to US-Cuba relations. This allows for both sides to be on neutral ground and thus presents no inherent negotiating advantage to either side.
Qastari it's a little unclear but I think your trying to say that I should open my camps to nations to see how the camps operate. I should also point out that if there is anything else anyone wants to look into about the camps just ask here to prepare for the summit.

Nuveax I made it in Kumari because there is a window that views over a camp. But I guess if I allow others to investigate the camps before the summit the we could move the summit somewhere else. I am not sure where exactly like possibly somewhere in Qastari or another communist nation as they are the only ones who haven't been affected by the camps.
Neuvu and Noveaux are two separate nations and people.

Personally I'd suggest seeing if Justinian would host the summit in Sartoria or seeing if Akarus would host it.
Sorry it was late when I posted that but sounds like a good idea that's why we have these OCCs I will message Justinian If we can move it there.