Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Third Religious rebellion of Seniar

(08-22-2016, 05:15 PM)Constantine Lambros Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 03:50 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: Seniar is warned that all Kauzkan drones will shut down in 24 hours for an update.

Those drones are becoming more and more post-modern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the rules it says tech in the next 10 years, and this is easily achievable in that time

Not well, in any case. It's terribly inefficient. Most government aren't focusing on disposable swarmers, they're focusing on one-vehicle tanks.

Sylon has released a statement denouncing the harsh treatment of the rebellion in Seniar, and has voiced support for the rebellion and made clear the intention to ensure it ends peacefully.

Edward Yutan has announced to Sylon that that nation was filled with rebel scum and needed to be delt with. He also claims that Sylon only denounced it because Senair joined the Soltek Pact.

(08-22-2016, 06:27 PM)Constantine Lambros Wrote: Sylon has released a statement denouncing the harsh treatment of the rebellion in Seniar, and has voiced support for the rebellion and made clear the intention to ensure it ends peacefully.

The emperor decides against this, "the rebel scum attempted to kill the first son and have denounced the high father, we will kill ALL of them." Quotes Varos Li'eden.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Victoria Gallo has pointed out that the Emperor has no say in the affairs of the rebellion and has called into question the actual validity of the rebellion as a way for the Emperor of Seniar to consolidate power in his position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Procellia has announced plans to expand refugee camps in Rebel areas due to a higher necessity for aid.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

The rebellion has ended, the pockets of rebels have announced their conversion to the true faith of the high father, refugee camps are now being turned into small towns, cities are being rebuilt, the emperor has won.
"Long may he live!"
(Thread end)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk