Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

ROLEPLAY TAVERN

Dalan: "a few days back in the town over, he's staying with his family I guess." Dalan answers, "what about you?" Dalan looks at terrence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Bullsh*t, said Terrence. "He is very secretive man. He doesn't show his face very often. I only saw his face once." Terrence then turned to Gynex and said, "I will take 300 coins."
OOC: I got to sleep so continue the role play without me

Dalan: "you bastard, I didn't do it for money!"

Dalan: "he was hitting his wife and child, this man seems just and fair." Dalan looks at Gynex.

'Which town?' Gynex asks

Dalan: "Howe." Dalan answers.

'Alright, I will go to Howe, if you are wrong, you'll be sorry' He says to Dalan 'if he is wrong I will come back and pay you for the information' he says to Terrence. Gynex then walks out of the tavern, the sound of horses hooves echoing as he rides to Howe.

Dalan: Dalan grunts, glares at terrence and go's back to his drink.

Terrence then decides to finish his moonshine and explore the tavern.

Narrative: around you are six wooden tables, on each is a wax candle, below each are five wooden stools, one of them has a red buttoned cushion, likely for someone important. Before you is a counter, the bartender behind is quietly wiping down tin mugs, his face is wrinkled and old, a gruff man in a murky place. Wine, rum and Whisky are seen behind him on a thin shelf, a door leading into the kitchen is just beside the shelves.