Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Nationalist Alliance

OOC:

No worries! I shall help out then. Follow this link, pick a username (Preferably Drewish Empire) and behold you're on the chat.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.esper.net/#selene

That goes for anyone else!

The Imperial Greek Military States have signed a military alliance and trade agreement with the Drewish Empire

There I think I messaged you on the chat thing.

The Republic of Corumm requests Observer status in the Nationalist Alliance.

The Government, 

No we have yet to do so because of various IRL situations keeping Justinian in particular busy. Consensus will be achieved sometime over the weekend or early next week. 

The patience shown is greatly appreciated. Please continue to regard Space and the Arctic/Antarctic as no go zones currently. 

-Noveaux

(OOC: Just assume the space station proposal never happened)

The Drewish Empire has accepted Corumm into the alliance as an observer. The nation will be able to speak at meetings, but will not be able to vote on proposals.
Following increased aggression from communist nations in the world, the Drewish Empire has submitted a new proposal to the alliance. The proposal states that all members should immediately begin large scale war games and training to turn the Allied military into a cohesive fighting force.

The Righteous Empire agrees, and mobilization (which never really ceased) starts into full swing.
The population is proud to be at war, and has enjoyed the season of sanguinem ludis (blood sports) having an early start.

OOC: we're not at war just so you know. Right now it's just training excercizes to make our force powerful. If you do want to go to war, make a resolution about it to vote on.

Following mobilization of Righteous forces, a Drewish fleet has been dispatched to join the Imperial navy. The fleets, along with all other NA members participating in the exceriszes, will work together to create new strategies to defend against a possible war with Eastern nations.

In other news, Christopher Stachowiak has left for the city of Imperius, where he plans to attend the Imperial Blood Sports, with the leader of the RE if possible. He invites all other Nationalist leaders to join him. With him he has brought his own fighting champion, a warrior from the Drewish military named James Terry. If possible, Stachowiak hopes Terry will be allowed to compete in the blood sports.

OOC: Sorry, I worded that wrong, meant supporting the alliance. Smile
The Righteous Empire opens up viewing of the Blood Sports to any delegates from the alliance, and is pleased to bring its power to the table.

OOC:

Guys just be sure you're following a realistic spacing of time between major actions / events / etc. for the Alliance.