Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Nationalist Alliance

The Jackrtaic Republic has requested admittance into the Nationalist Alliance.

So long as the other members agree, the Drewish Empire is glad to welcome Jackratic Republic into the alliance.

Nonfreesonia would like to extend an invitation to all members the Nationalist Alliance to attend the trade Summit being held by our nation

OOC: Also, whats the status of space in this region? Has anyone produced space stations and/or landed on the moon yet?

(11-06-2016, 02:24 PM)The Drewish Empire Wrote: OOC: Also, whats the status of space in this region? Has anyone produced space stations and/or landed on the moon yet?
OOC: Selene IS the moon Tongue

The Sol Federation did once as well as Kauzka but I'm not sure that's still in the canon.

Hello!

Me again, you'r friendly RP Councillor.

Space is unfortunately under the current dilemma as the Arctic and Antarctic Bases. Lore has yet to be decided and will be discussed upon. I'd ask you to be aware that while a Space Agency is A-O.K! Bases, Landing on the Moon, Rovers to other Planets or etc beyond our orbit will be discussed when we do the Arctic/Antarctic Bases on Tuesday.

Thank you!

-Noveaux (RP Councillor of Selene)

**You can keep discussing the possibility of, but please don't assume anyone but the nation of Selene has done more than put up some satellites as of right now.

(On a side note, I love the activity here! I do ask though if you guys could discuss with me on the chat sometime soon (within the next day or so) it would be greatly appreciated as I've got some questions about this Alliance)

I can private message you, but I'm not sure if I can actually use the chat thing. But sure, I'd love to discuss the details.

OOC:

Would Discord be easier? I mean I can use about any instant message kind of thing if that would assist me in reaching you guys.

Uh... this is kind of embarrassing but I really don't know how to use any chat system other than the PMs on the forum. I don't even know what discord is...