Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Which Side Do You Aid?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Karkara
23.08%
3 23.08%
Oscad
53.85%
7 53.85%
Neither/Choose to stay out of it
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Oscad, Karkara Civil War Again!

The amphibious tanks arrive, flanking forces in Neptunia by surprise, and overrunning defenses. The planes arrive behind enemy lines, and bomb everything with white phosphorus. Most opposition is set ablaze, and stragglers are gunned down by tanks. The second wave of 80,000 troops arrives and walks over anything that's left. In the ocean, the third Invasion Class carrier joins up and turns the tide, releasing its 400 fighters. Submarines launch cruise missiles at fleeing battleships, and any land opposition within range.

(OOC You were already in Tarrolf? I thought your fleet was going there which is why I had mine follow yours and it's also why Fornoire sent troops there to defend)

(OOC That's what i said at first but everyone made it seem like they thought I was already there, so I just went with it. You want me to change it?)

(That'd be nice yeah)

(I changed mine, but Fornoire assumed I was already on the island so he might need to change his too)

Drewish troops have launched a massive invasion of Northern Oscad. The invasion force consists of 127,000 Drewish troops, as well as 50,000 Ezkanteians. In total, 177,000 Nationalist troops have landed in North Oscad. Due to their overwhelming numbers, Nationalist forces took the city of Culd quickly and efficiently. Air support from Corala and the Drewish home islands has arrived, and has begun a massive bombing campaign on Southern Oscad. The campaign is directed towards taking out vital infrastructure, to slow the response times of opposition forces. troops have begun an offensive directed towards Central Farms, supported by heavy air support and artillery. All prisoners taken in battle are being treated very humanely, as long as they do not rebel. Rebels are promptly lined up in front of a trench and shot. After the invasion, the Drewish government has called for reinforcements from Karkara and the Sol Federation.

Karknar has finished construction on most of the defenses and is sending reinforcements of 50,000 infantry, 200 tanks, 100 fighter planes and 20 bombers. His air-force is joining the attack on the central farms.

The Drewish Empire has pulled its fleet out of the waters of South Oscad, and has had it form a defensive line by the middle of the main island. The 45,000 troops carried on board the fleet's transports have been unloaded onto Northern Oscad, and have joined the main Drewish invasion force, bringing the grand total of troops in the Nationalist invasion force to 272,000, which is made up of 172,000 Drewish troops, 50,000 Karkarans, and 50,000 Ezkanteians.

The Qastari forces have seized the opportunity of Dhrewish forces heading north, using this window to land is troops including roughly 50 tanks on the southern shores. The forces will make their way to Qal to join up with Oscad forces. The Navy will provide them cover while performing airstrikes on nearby vulnerable enemies.

Qastari guerrillas have dispersed amongst the population of central and northern Oscad, performing hit and run raids on enemy troops and particularly supply lines in order to distribute weapons to locals. During down time they are putting forth efforts to rebuild wrecked settlements. They however are having trouble passing as locals when confronted.

The Greeks have entered the war on the side of the Drewish Empire and Kankara and are setting their sights on attacking and gaining territory via this war. The Greeks have launched various missiles and bombers on Oscard and have set their navy on invading Forniore.

The Archbishop Dionysus Makarios has said " As allies of the Drewish Empire we must support them and gain territory for the good of this nation. Communism and injustice will not be tolerated in this nation and we must live up to what our motto says FREEDOM OR DEATH" the navy of 10 000 set off to attack Fornoire's coasts and to take control of them.

50 000 bombers and auto missiles have primed the target of Oscard's capital.

With this the Greeks have sent 30 000 infantry to aid the Soltek troops on the front and 5000 to make their own front against Fornoire.