Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

The Imperium City Meeting

"I would agree to your demands Yutan. However, talk is cheap. We need to begin offensive action as soon as possible. Our alliance, which I vote should be called the Southern Nationalist Alliance, must begin battle planning. However, I have one demand as well. After the war, I would like certain territory in Eastern Oscad to become under the dominion of the Drewish Empire."

'I have demands of my own as well' Karknar said 'I can provide the Oscadans for your labor force Yutan, and some of the territory can be under your 'privilege' as I like to call it, meaning you get the products from which it produces but I still control it. I want the country for myself however, I'd provide a lot of trade between us but I want to keep Oscad relatively self-sufficient and under my control'.

"Your demand to control Oscad and cede some profits to the Empire is acceptable. However, would you be open to allowing us to control the island of Upper East Corala to be used as an airbase in future transport to the Far East?"

(10-19-2016, 08:16 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote:
ShowThe Soldiers
They are capable of things beyond most humans capabilities, such as heightened reflexes and senses, more control of emotions, more endurance and strength. Although they have an armor that can resist bullets, they rarely use it and it can still be penetrated, so don't get upset admin.

ShowSpoiler
Please try to keep it Modern Tech. These look like super soldiers.

Karknar replied 'You may hold dominion over Upper East Corala, but not absolute power. I am happy for you to use it to you whim. And if that is all I suppose we are done here, besides I was looking to make that ball at Noveoux'.

OOC the guns don't look like that they're just normal but the armor is similar, mostly just for show, the only advantage they have is heightened senses, better reactions and more physical prowess than a normal soldier.

"Although I'm still not quite clear on who would control upper east corala, I believe you are right, this meeting is over. I hereby adjourn the first meeting of the Southern Nationalist Alliance."