Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

The Imperium City Meeting

Eager to establish diplomatic relations with the rest of the world, the Drewish Empire has called for a meeting at its capital, Imperium City. All nations of every political view have been invited to attend. 

Christopher Stachowiak, the Grand Imperator of the Drewish Empire, sat comfortably in his office. He had high hopes for this meeting. The Drewish Empire was still a young nation, struggling to find a place in the world. Stachowiak was a smart man, and he realized every major nation needed allies, as his nation did now. Hopefully, various diplomats would come to speak with him. He planned as to how he would introduce himself to these diplomats while he patiently waited for their arrival.

A figure walked into the room, dressed in a military like outfit. Black-haired and tannish, he had a "I'm better than you" vibe.
"Ah hello, there sir. I'm Edward Yutan of the Sol Federation." He offered his hand to Stachowiak.

A drum beat was heard outside, a slow rhythmic tune. As it got closer, trumpets blared and Karknar entered. He had military fatigues on, a mask which covered his face and carried a pistol which was holstered on his left hip. Three guards followed him, strange people who were wearing strange suits. They all carried an automatic rifle with a reflex scope attached, and a pistol. 
ShowThe Soldiers

They are capable of things beyond most humans capabilities, such as heightened reflexes and senses, more control of emotions, more endurance and strength. Although they have an armor that can resist bullets, they rarely use it and it can still be penetrated, so don't get upset admin.
The music ended and he walked over to Yutan and Stachowiak. 'Edward Yutan of the Sol Federation and Christopher Stachowiak of the Drewish empire, I've been wanting to attend a meeting like this for a while now'.

"Greetings gentlemen. Thank you for coming; your presence honors me." Stachowiak offered the diplomats a seat at the meeting table. "Let's get right to business. All of our nations are found in the same geographical area. It is important that we establish firm relations. Additionally, we have similar styles of government. This gives us a fair bit of common ground. How do you believe we should proceed with our international relations?" Stachowiak patiently waited for the diplomats to respond.

"Glad you could ask that Stachowiak," said Yutan. "Let's get straight to the point. I plan to begin an alliance with the two of you. We need to lessen Selene and its allies influence on this world." He then faced Karknar. "Of course, we also need to lessen Oscad's power base. Communism must be stopped, at all costs."

'You do know what you are saying when you propose to 'lessen' Oscads power base don't you?' Karknar questioned 'they are a self-sufficient country with minimal outside interaction, if you propose an economic takeover, I'm afraid that's not possible. What we need is military action. Half of the reason I let them storm up to my stronghold was to assure them they were safe. If I had attacked they would've been able to mobilize in time, and my army was to mediocre anyway to take over the entire country. Now they have grown lazy and they have a feeling of safeness in thinking that I am not against them anymore. They are wrong, and with your help we can crush them in a quick, efficient takeover'.

"I could not agree with you more Karknar. Oscad is one of the few things that stands between this alliance and the domination of the South West. Their military would crumble when attacked by all of our nations. The Drewish Empire 100 percent supports an invasion of Oscad. However, there is the question of what we would do with the conquered territory after we defeat oscad."

'Oscad, relying on self-sufficiency, has a large amount of farms and factories. In fact, I would guess it produces more relative to size than any other country in the world. We could easily use these and make even more of a profit than they did by exporting instead of just selling internally like they had done. They are actually quite smart, they have almost a complete absence of money, but manage to prosper still. They only lack a proper government and military, which we all have, or in my case will have, which means the land should be kept the same as it is now, and Oscad should be used as the centre of the production between us, although I hear the Sol Federation boasts a large industry as well'.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Invading Oscad seems like a phenomenal idea. If we attack soon, the democratic nations of the world will be too busy with the Nahr war to intervene. I recommend an immediate invasion of the Oscadan main island, made up of a surprise attack large enough to shock the Oscadans into submission. After we take over, we can divide the land between us. However, I believe it is crucial we move quickly."

"Yes I do agree," said Yutan. "I believe we should take the populace and force them to work in the factories no matter how much they resist the takeover. I'm willing to get involved, but only if I may take 10,000 Oscadians to develop my labor force. Not only that, we need to end communist ideas in the populace, and show them the true system of economics." He awaited their responses.