Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Book Club

In reading a book by Peter Kropotkin called 'The Conquest of Bread', it's about anarchist communism because as you may be able to tell I've been a bit obsessed with that recently.

(09-28-2016, 10:28 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: as you may be able to tell I've been a bit obsessed with that recently.

No kidding. :O

I was just researching a lot of political stuff lately and found it really interesting.

My book for this week is Night Shift by Stephen King. Nothing like a collection of short horror stories the week before Halloween.

Stephen King is great. Have you read Salem's Lot?

I haven't, but it's on my list. The first story in Night Shift was Jerusalem's Lot, so I'm definitely interested.

I read a couple of Lovecraft stories this week. For this coming week I'll read XO by Jeffery Deaver, with the twist that it'll be in Italian! Italian is my third language, though I don't have much experience using it as much as English, so it'll be a very exciting challenge. Smile

Soon gonna finish a 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. Confusing redline.

I enjoy reading books about history, I recently started a biography on Charles Carroll of Carollton

I generally prefer fiction, but I've been known to read some non-fiction here and there, mainly politics or social issues books.