Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Resolution on Fydoria

"This proposal is totally one-sided and ignorant, Mr. Speaker. We must remain neutral, or condemn all" said Alexandros "If we condemn one side, we might give the impression that we favour the other, in this case, the Communists, Fascists, Anarchists, Separatists, etc. This war was caused by the communists. Why we do not condemn all sides for their brutality? The Republic for allowing Fydorian intervention, Fydoria for its blatant violations of human rights, the communists for inciting the war in the first place and savagely even bombing a crowded hospital in the capital, and the other insurgents for extending the bloodbath. If we are to take a stance, we must criticize all belligerents involved, or stay neutral"

"As such, I implore the Prime Minister to amend this condemnation, so it can be aimed against all guilty parties involved in the barbaric slaughter of the Arzixian Republic. For me, if we do not condemn all sides, we are one-sided, solely blaming one group alone in the wider conflict. We might even give the impression that we are supportive or at least neutral to the other criminals. We must not allow that to occur"

"And, to finish off, the Fydorian intervention is not a threat to the sovereignty of the Arzixian Republic. It was the Republic's own authorities whom let them in. So, I also plea to the Prime Minister to remove such clauses, as no one currently threatening the sovereignty of this archipelago. Instead, we must, again, also condemn the Republic for allowing inhuman attacks made by Fydorian aid. This is a civil war, not a Fydorian invasion"

Messages In This Thread
Resolution on Fydoria - by Evangelous Dimitriou - 06-07-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Resolution on Fydoria - by Fornoire - 06-18-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Resolution on Fydoria - by Fornoire - 06-19-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Resolution on Fydoria - by Parthenopias - 06-19-2017, 03:29 PM