Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Which Side do you Choose
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fight for Selene and it's Allies
50.00%
3 50.00%
Fight for the Icy Black Sun Confederate
0%
0 0%
Stay Neutral
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rise of the Icy Black Sun Confederate

The Icy Black Sun Confederate attacked the city of Mysrys via suicide bombing.

However the attack was unusual because of the power down of the whole cities electricity which in turn caused mass confusion amongst the citizens when the suicide bombers attacked.

They also caused a mass poisoning in Selene's water supply which caused the death of thousands

The Greeks have aided Selene by giving them fresh water and medical supplies and successfully foiled an attack which was to take place at Homeworld but the Greeks destroyed the battleships before they could reach there destination.

OOC: This is godmodding.

I would like to announce that I have asked for a reset of my cannon so Kauzka no longer exists, cut me out of the roleplay.

Uh Imperial Greece, you can't just say this happened in Selene, it's like Tek said it's god modding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OOC: It is up to Selene to stop it like he could say that the plan did not work because of his forces stopping the attack. How am i supposed to tell you what the IBSC is doing without me acting as them. It is not like they are a fellow player

you aren't allowed to attack other players without their consent.

Jesus Christ, Imperial Greece, I don't want to seem rude but do you not read the basic rules of roleplaying? If you do not stop this god modding then everyone will quit this RP.

Selene is not meant to be played with. If you do have an idea that involves them, consult me or Constantine. Smile

The Corpus Juris applies. Please read it.

OOC: ok ok fine
then how does the terrorist counter anyway then?