Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Which Side do you Choose
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fight for Selene and it's Allies
50.00%
3 50.00%
Fight for the Icy Black Sun Confederate
0%
0 0%
Stay Neutral
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rise of the Icy Black Sun Confederate

OOC:
Saying they are both Al Qaeda and Daesh is somehow contradictory, given their different organisational, operational and ideological models. One has pretty much turned into a franchise at this point, while the other one is bent on conquest and the establishment of a caliphate.

OOC im am saying that in power wise not ideology wise

and as said in the opening script they would like the fall of the Selene superpower and the rise of their power in this world

OOC:
Sure, but I'm sure many national criminal groups would also like to destroy the US. What makes this group so particular that an international armed response is necessary, especially since they haven't even engaged in international terrorism?

OOC: because i was going to lead them up to having a secret weapon and all but i guess that has not worked now has it?

OOC:
It'd probably work best if you developed the group (its reputation, motives, initial actions) before making it an international threat that requires foreign intervention. If you would like further advice, the regional chat or a private message would be good.