Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] The Great Meeting

the king was just shocked on how their were increasing terror rates and wars in most countries but he figured out that Porcellia was a nation which was hidden if not marginalised by every other country partly because of it being an island/continant

the king stood up and then said " well then lets get all the other nations here so we can all trade with each other".

The Dras just shook his head "my friend, I'm afraid the time for that has passed. Those attacks have already sent most of the nation's packing, and it seems Selene is on the verge of civil war."

He paused, taking a deep breath to gather his thoughts "No, I shall have to settle for my nation being a neutral haven. An island of peace in a world of war. I'd love to trade, but the will of my people was set in stone the moment those sirens went off."

The Demon King looked almost sad as he said "I can offer Greece access to our ports in Urru, but we can only sell you manufactured goods of nonstrategic value. Would you be willing to accept such a pitiful offer from the nation of the Demon King?"

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

OOC: OK y'all it's time for a time skip. Since the meeting is over I'll make a new rp that starts two years after the conclusion of this meeting.

Any further posts can be ooc to establish what happened over the two years between this meeting and the beginning of the new rp

Don't do that.

That is, end the RP without any forewarning. Some parties may not like that too much, and will protest. Also, you can't just skip ahead two years. There's other stuff excluding Procellia that happened in that time, and you have no right to just skip over that, just as I have no right to jump ahead 5 years obfuscating whatever fun things the Demon King did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd already messaged the other participants though? And I got no push backs or protests. I even had lengthy conversations with Greece and Kitty Paradise about how our relations had evolved.

I'd assumed that this rp didn't have any direct correlation with any of the others running.

I've been meaning to start a Sartoria-Sylon Meeting for some time. Just, don't take command of world-wide things like the time or the weather.

Also, did you get explicit permission from all participating players to end the RP?

I'd asked about this three days ago why didn't y'all say something?

There is an actual reason for the time jump though. Kitty and I had a plot in mind (evil scheme) and the meeting had ended so I figured we could tie unloose ends and jump a few years after things had normalized

Where?

I sent PMs out three days ago