Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] The Great Meeting

Ranxiagrir replied 'Sasaufe has blinded you she...' He was cut off as the projector turned on and a large slightly overweight man began speaking in Nouyarhi.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

He pointed to some videos of Sasaufe giving her speech and seemed to be presenting evidence on behalf of Ranxiagrir

With swift efficiency, before more than a few words had even been spoken the man working the projector unplugged it from the socket.

The room was filled with mumbling at the unexpected hacking, including the jury. It took the judge threatening to kick the audience out to finally settle the room down again.

"I've had just about enough of terrorism for one day." He said with frustration, gesturing for the jury to go to the deliberation room.

The wait wasn't long though, within five minutes they'd returned back to their chairs and delivered a verdict of guilty of all charges, and recommended the harshest punishments possible.

"Ranxiagrir you've been found guilty of all charges. You are sentenced to life in prison, and are to be denied any computer privileges." With a final slam of the gavel the case was dismissed, and he was taken to a maximum security prison located on a glacial island in the arctic north of Procellia.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Basale military base
--------------------------------
As requested the general called Sasaufe to report on the results of the trial.

"Good evening Mrs. Sasaufe I'm sorry to disturb you" he said politely "The terrorist leader has been sentenced to life in prison without computer privileges."

He paused, wondering if he should ask what he was thinking. It really didn't matter, after all any evidence obtained illegally (such as via hacking) was not allowed to be used in criminal cases. But even still he figured it would be of benefit to hear her side of the story "We had a hacking incident during the case, and the hacker was playing a recording of you making a speech. Before we turned off the system it seemed like you were claiming some sort of victory. Are you familiar with this speech?"

Cusarit Castle

Soon after the alarm went off and all leaders had been taken to a secure location, President Valerio looked at his aide and nodded. His then saw the man take his phone and make a call, speaking quickly before hanging up and nodding back at the President. Followed by his aides, Valerio swiftly left the secure room, heading for his official vehicle. It was apparent to him that Procellia was in no position to guarantee the safety of attending leaders, and he was not willing to risk his life or that of his aides.

He turned his head to the left. "Will the plane be ready in time?"

"Captain Marzia said that the plane is on permanent standby and needed little preparation. She should be ready by the time we arrive."

Valerio entered the car, followed by his aides. "Message Councillor Marelli. Tell her what happened."

His aide nodded. "I will. I also messaged everyone at the hotel, they are getting ready to meet us at the plane."

Marco Valerio sat back, thinking about the countless issues that he would need to address on his way back to Sartoria.

Sasaufe nodded 'Yes my speech well you see his group was holding a large part of the country under their control. They were oppressive to the people living there and my speech was referring to the reclamation of the land and people by the government' She faked a sad sigh 'I was there myself once the people were in horrific conditions, malnourished, thirsty and sick and that was just the outskirts, Ranxiagrir was the leader of this group and his Royal Guard are just mercenaries he hired to protect him and pretend to be a royal guard. The victory I was talking about was the fact that since he is now in prison we could take back the land from the disorganised rabble that is left without his leadership, that was all it was and thank you for dealing with those hackers for me I appreciate it' She put down the phone and broke out in a huge smile 'finally he's gone' she said to herself.

The King was still not understanding since he just got in the cell so he sent some of his subordinates to send for some spies to figure out what was happening but later got the word that there was a trial going on so he sent some subordinates to get some concealed weapons in case something was going to go wrong and then turned to the Porcellian guard and said to him

"this situation has gotten very bad i need to talk to the Emperor of Porcellia"

Cusarit Castle, Procellia
---------------------------------------
The guard, aware of the importance of this meeting, bowed politely and said "Your Majesty the issue has already been resolved, but I am certain his Majesty would be more than happy to talk to you"

Gesturing, and wearing a plastered on smile, he guided him slowly up the castle to the to where the Dras was staying. He knocked and was granted entrance to the room, where the Dras sat on the bed clearly having been taking a nap.

"Oh welcome, what a pleasant surprise" the Dras said, gesturing at a chair by the bed "I'm sorry about what happened. It seems some idiots decided to bomb an airport, but don't worry they've already been given a fair trial and taken to prison."

The King surprised on how calm the emperor was just bowed his head and finally said " Well then although you know who the culprits are who bombed the airport their might be a terrorist group who is really behind the attack so do you know who it is or are your police working on it".

after the king said this he then finally said " Before the incident happened what was the Meeting about with all the other nations".

The Dras sat up a little in the bed, resting his back against the head board "they are part of a foreign terrorist organization, from a nearby nation. But, we captured all the members that have arrived in Procellia."

He yawned, obviously tired from the drama of the day "As for the meeting my hope was to establish some trade relationships with foreign nations. Obviously strategic goods excluded, but still."