Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Fallout Roleplay?

So I've been thinking... what if we have a Fallout type roleplay? I've been playing Fallout 4 recently and I've been thinking of ways we could convert this into our roleplay. Of course this would be an alternate roleplay, not a part of the main one. Any thoughts on this idea?

I haven't played Fallout 4.

That being said, I have been considering a Mad Max style RP, so apocalypse seems to be a running theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a world were the nations are desolate wastelands, small bands fight for dominance over the scarce supplies. With the cold war of 2016 ending in a brutal show of nukes and experimental technology in 2027, the nations of Artemia have fallen into chaos and anarchy. Can you survive and thrive?

I really like those ideas.

If you've seen my new thread the stash then you will have seen how futuristic both of our armies are and obviously cannot be used in the media cavea. So i propose that we make two new threads in the Summa Cavea, one for the war I mentioned, and one for the post-war wastland.

You're the boss. Smile

I can move the thread over if you want me to, Kauzka. Also change the username

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok do that. Smile

*Definately wasn't planning for his IC Military to be a small and poorly equipped version of the NCR* <.<

I'm down. I love Fallout and it's lore.

I have made the two threads, one for the war and one for the army movements, if you could post a picture of the map on the army movements page I should be able to take care of the rest thanks!