Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Soltek-Kauzka Meeting

"Maybe raising suspicion is good," said Yutan. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, Supreme Leader, but perhaps raising their suspicion would cause them to fear us. Knowing that there are more nations that oppose them would cause them to think carefully." Turnt looked at Yutan and said, "Ah, yes, very good thinking, Yutan, that's why you're the greatest diplomat in the Sol Federation." He then looked at Heesish, and asked, "So does it sound good?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'So far this sounds good and I see were your coming from with letting them know' Heesish said addressing Yutan 'but we don't want to provoke them into war early, in fact it would probably be best if we could just control them economically or with the threat of war perhaps?'
(OOC did you read the new rules that say we can't interact with Selene? A bit annoying ain't it)

"Ah yes," said Turnt. "Perhaps, we could tax some of our exports that are sent to them. Selene is no doubt, the world super power, but together we can stand up to them."
OOC: I didn't know about that is there anything else we can't do?

'If we get them to rely heavily on our trade we might be able to ransom them, although I doubt that would work. I think our best bet would be to do what you said and gain money from that to further our technology or perhaps cut off all trade with them and just trade with each other, a sort of 'starving' manoeuvre' Heesish suggested.
(OOC Read the post he made on Nation States. As far as I know we can interact with it but not much)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Why yes I agree, but let's talk further at the capital," said Turnt. He then walked the long steps to the entrance of the capital. The capital was strongly colored brightish black, to show the Sol Federation's industrial might. The doors that Turnt walked toward were the only things colored not black but instead blue. "Come on, follow me to the Summit room," he said. He opened the gates and walked down the long hallway that lead to the dinner room. In the room were paintings of numerous Soltek figures such as Emperor Edward the Great, the first Chief of the Azkekian tribe, and the supreme leader himself. There was also a nicely decorated table and two comfortable looking chairs in the middle of the room. "Welcome to the Summit room. We're still looking to make it bigger and more for the next summit in six months. Well sorry about that but, let's continue talking." He then sat down on one of the seats and awaited for Heesish's response.

'Well first of all, I assume Yutan told you about our trade agreement' Heesish started 'anyway I think we should expand our trade, with near zero tariffs, but we should also remain self-sustaining so things like food and the like should be produced in our home countries. That way we can boost our economy with trade, while keeping safe from economic collapse of starvation if Selene or the other pro-Selene countries interfere with our trade routes' Heesish said, sinking into one of the chairs.

"Ah yes I agree I actually plan to completely industrialize my nation. I over exaggerated, about 80% of my nation is industrialized. The Sol Federation has planned to completely industrialize but due to food resources we haven't been able to. So Heesish, I have an offer for you. We give you some resources such as uranium and lithium in exchange for food and water. We need it for our workers- uh I mean people. Our economy will increase drastically if we completely industrialize," said Turnt. Turnt looked at the various paintings throughout the room, and said, "It's like a wise man once said. It's time to make our country great again. It's time to make the Sol Federation great again!"

'So you will supply us with much needed resources while we keep you alive?' Heesish asked 'I'm not sure that's a good idea, regarding your nation. What if something happens to us and I doubt we would be able to keep two nations fed, especially when one is much bigger than the one that is supplying it. Perhaps we can give you a lot of food yes, but you also annex a place near the borders of your nation and basically make that one big farm'

"Hmm... you're right I was too ambitious," said Turnt. "Well we won't completely industrialize the nation but the offer still stands. We need more food and water."

''We should be able to provide a fair amount of food and water but I suggest you divide your country into sectors if you want to industrialize it, like one for food and water, one for living and one for mining and factories and such' Heesish said 'not trying to govern your own country it's just a suggestion'