Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC]

'Well I suppose I could stay for another day' she replied 'I'd give me some time to plan out how I will deliver the news of my conversion to the people. So are we heading back to the castle?'

With a sweeping gesture the Demon King gestured at a small gate that looked almost hidden in the courtyard wall. "Yes, but let's take the scenic route. The front gate is packed with people waiting to enter I'm sure"

Guiding the councilor through the gate a beautiful garden was revealed, the enduring flowers and trees seemingly unbothered by yesterday's blizzard. The walk through the garden was slow, and involved moving between different levels as they made their way down the hill, each garden a different world from the rest. None bigger than a hundred feet each way.

Finally the dras opened a gate that led into the main courtyard at the bottom of the hill, where the car sat ready to take them back.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Sasaufe stepped into the car, grateful for the heat. She stayed quite during the drive home as she contemplated the events that happened and were to come. She had no doubt the King of Hell would keep his promise, but first she had to figure out how to meet the terms. A lot of her people would take it the wrong way, she knew, but hopefully she could convince them of the truth. She would need a priestess to train a High-Priestess for Kauzka, who would then in turn train more. 'Ishay' she asked 'would it be okay if you made a copy of some of your holy books, so that the High Priestess that will have to be appointed for Kauzka has a point of reference to read and train other priestesses with? We may also need to make a small library as well so we need books for that library'

Ishay thought silently as he pondered the request. She was certainly right, à religion as complicated as theirs could take a life time to learn and as the head of the church it was his duty to ensure that Kauzka had everything she needed.

"I will send one of the nuns with you home, as well as a copy of all the books she deems necessary." He finally said

'Good that's one less thing I have to worry about' Sasaufe replied 'I was also thinking of getting a bit of training myself, so if one of the Priestesses are free I would like some basic instruction'

"I'm afraid that will have to be procrastinated my friend" he replied apologetically "It's already late and a topic such as that can take a life time to learn. Though I do appreciate the enthusiasm"

'Okay that's all write, I suppose I'll have to settle for reading those books you gave me'

Time jump: 9 am
-----------

"Good morning Councillor Sasaufe" said the female voice on the phone "His Majesty invites you to his chambers for morning tea, before the parade. There is a heat advisory with temperatures expected to reach 60℉ this afternoon so please drink lots of fluids."

Sasaufe laughed at the heat advisory 'I will' she said 'thanks for the warning'. She had put on the same outfit as the first day, as it had been washed, but this time she donned the jacket over the dress which she would take off once she got back inside. She made sure that the flower was straightened in her hair and checked the little make-up that she had on. She waved at the guard as she walked past and continued up to the Dras's chambers. She would miss Procellia, although the cold, mountainous terrain was almost the exact opposite of her home. A lot of things had happened to her since she arrived and she felt a bond to the country. She knocked on the door and entered, shutting it behind her.

Sitting on one of the wood carved arm chairs in his sitting room Ishay smiled "Thanks for accepting my invitation. I figured a calm breakfast would be a good way to start the day"

The Demon king was wearing an outfit that looked almost alien compared to anything the outside world had to offer. A long Jade silk robe sat close to his broad frame. Around his shoulders was draped a cape, made of woven cotton it was covered in elaborate geometric patterns that appeared to be made of woven silver. Upon the King's brow sat a silver headpiece, made of fine silver it featured several beads of solid Jade that had been carved into perfect disks and clinked as he moved his head. His alabaster skin seemed to glow surrounded by the colors of jewels, and his white hair had been pulled back into a bun that was bound in a net of silver that matched the crown and seemed to be attached by tiny hooks.

Ishay gestured at the table in front of him, flashing many rings and bracelets of silver as he drew attention to the tea set and tray of various breads. The tea set was a blue enameled cast iron, decorated with symbols that wouldn't mean anything to an outsider, the matching cups sat nearby.