Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC]

Sasaufe bowed along with them, her forehead touching the floor. She breathed deeply as she felt a presence in the room. Her breath was cold and she had goosebumps, she eagerly awaited the chance to speak.

The chanting stopped as the eyes of the high priestess glazed over, as if possessed. In à dissonant voice she said "Dras Ishay, the Demon King of Procellia."

"My king" Ishay said, his voice somewhat nervous

"I see you've brought a friend to bond with me, bring her to me."

"Yes my king" Ishay said as he slowly moved backwards, his head still bowed. He gently brought Sasaufe up the steps, resuming his previous position at the top.

"Tell me, she who bows to the selfish god's above, why have you come here tonight?" The high priestess said, the eyes glowering in suspicion

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

'I have come to change my ways, I have seen the truth of you and wish to change' Sasaufe said, head bowed.

The high priestess' eyes seemed to soften a little, as they turned to look at the bowed Dras

"I trust the Dras has explained how this works, so tell me mortal, what is it that you want from the King of Demons?"

'I wish protection for me and my country, Kauzka and in exchange I promise to spread your influence throughout my nation and others if I can'

The possessed voice rang with disappointment "You are asking for a great deal, but yet offer very little in return. You wish me to protect an entire country simply because you worship me? And offer only a half heart commitment to preach?"

'I will not preach half-heartedly, if I preach a lot of the country will worship you, but if you want something else, I offer you my countries services. Anything that you wish of me that is in my power will be done, including the destruction of enemy nations. Protection of my country for its service, much like a master protects his servants' Sasaufe said, hoping this was enough.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"You intrigue me, and have earned the friendship of my disciple. So I will make you a counter offer. I will protect you in exchange for your worship and promotion" The head priestess paused

"And I will protect your nation under three conditions; you must build me a cathedral worthy of my presence, your head of state must be of the faith and at least à quarter of your nation must follow Demonism. Only once these things have been accomplished will I protect your country."

'Before I accept can I ask, what happens if I fail to meet these terms?'

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"For which part of the contract? The personal protection or the protection of your nation?"