Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hello!

Noticed there wasn't an Introduction thread made by anyone yet, so... here we are.

Hi, I'm Seloana. You can call me Sel, or you can call me Res(from my Main nation).

I'm here from The South Pacific(my home region). this is my first time in an RP centric region, so, I'm not quite sure what to expect yet. So far folks have been pretty freindly, so, that's pretty cool. I was brought here by my old pal, Constantine. He talked to me about it, and I was interested, and so I jumped in. 

RP Wise, not that I'm settled on it or nothin', but, I'm aiming for my nation to be styled after the American SouthWest, and to take a lot from the Cowboy/Western culture. The Government itself is a pseudo-libertarian government that doesn't maintain much control of the territory(I haven't delved too much into *how much* it actually controls, but, that'll be sorted in good time). I'm also aiming for there to be 1-2 "Warlord" factions, rebel splinters from the main government. You'll be able to interact with any of these groups by your choosing(once I've properly developed the factions), just make sure you notify me if you're interested in the Rebel groups, because I'm probably going to assume the Central Government by default. Tongue

Other than NationStates stuff, I'm a huge Sci-fi fan, especially of Firefly and Star Wars. I'm a PolySci Major at my college, i enjoy playing video games in my freetime(most recently Cities: Skylines, despite it's age), I listen to a lot of Metal, Folk Rock, and Orchestral music, and I ride my bike just about everywhere I can.

So... yea, happy to be here folks, and I'm looking forward to being the Wildest Nation in the West. Big Grin

Welcome!
I've been in the same boat as you, as this was one of the first times I joined a RP focused region, but I know you'll have fun! My nation is the Sol Federation here, but in NationStates it's Soluskian Union. I've personally had fun here, interacting with everyone else's nations, so I'm sure there'll be as interesting to you as they were to me.
Also I am indeed interested in these rebel factions so if I can be a part of one just tell me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello my country's name is Kaminoan Empire and my capital city is Coruscant and could I have my country under Imperial Military Greece

(07-28-2016, 01:06 AM)charbel.rached Wrote: Hello my country's name is Kaminoan Empire and my capital city is Coruscant and could I have my country under Imperial Military Greece

Uh dude you're gonna have to go the "Become a role player" forum that's where you can register for a plot a land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk