Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Byzantium Summit

First Minister Victoria Gallo sat in a comfortable seat in her official government plane. Reading a pamphlet, she flew with her Chief of Employment who sat across from her in an equally comfortable seat. He was largely occupied with staring out the window, before mentioning the meeting to his boss at last.

"Shir Gallo, what is the real reason we are going to Byzantium? Surely it's more than just a meeting with Sartoria, since they're halfway across the globe and a former rival of ours?"

Victoria looked up from her pamphlet and sighed. "We're going to Byzantium to talk with the Crown Prince of Selene. Trade has been decreasing through the Bosporus lately, and that trade is necessary for our nation to become something powerful again. Also, we need a failsafe in case Procellia makes any sudden moves. Their military power is unknown, and ours is almost laughable."

"So that's why. You were very mysterious in this back in Kantu Tero. Many Ministers thought you were going insane."

"Maybe I'll need to have a talk with some of them. For now, let us focus on the Summit. Sartoria is sending their Foreign Minister and as a close ally of Selene, we can't afford to piss them off."

"Of course, Shir Gallo. I have the notes here, if you'd want to go over them again."

"A good course of action. Hand me a copy."

They continued on their flight from Kantu Tero to Byzantium with little extraneous conversation after that.

Messages In This Thread
Byzantium Summit - by Evangelous Dimitriou - Less than 1 minute ago
Sylon-Sartoria Summit - by Evangelous Dimitriou - 07-23-2016, 03:27 PM
Sylon-Sartoria Summit - by Evangelous Dimitriou - 08-06-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Sylon-Sartoria Summit - by Tepetltlan - 08-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Sylon-Sartoria Summit - by Evangelous Dimitriou - 08-07-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: Byzantium Summit - by Tepetltlan - 08-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Byzantium Summit - by Evangelous Dimitriou - 08-08-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Byzantium Summit - by Justinian Kalominos - 08-08-2016, 10:04 PM