Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Sasaufe's dispair, the corrupting of Kauzka

Sasaufe had finished writing her speech and was about to present to her people. She stepped out onto her balcony and addressed them, as the news had already spread about the speech and they were gathered in the courtyard of the castle. 'My Kioko' she started 'this is the dawn of a new age. Our economy is changing, we have gathered allies among the nations, I myself will be going to Procellia to attend a meeting tomorrow, but that is besides the point, today I am going to inform you of the changes being made in the coming months and I will tell you some things that will give you more power over Kauzka, more decisions. First of all I would like to inform you that our economy is changing. It is to become more trade centred as new trade routes are to be opened soon with other countries and I want to be able to take full advantage of this. Do not fear, this does not mean more taxes and pressure on you, in fact, as our nation prospers it may mean less. A new currency is to be adopted for trade, this will not affect you either but I felt it was within your rights to know. Another change that will be made is that places of worship for Praanier and Fymmis believers are going to be built and efforts are being made to promote them. Unfortunately anyone that still follows Ranxiagrir's Blasphemy is going to be taxed and we discourage its use. Kauzka is also making efforts to become more technologically advanced, with new inventions being made everyday I aim for technology to be one of our major trade items. Oil and fur will also play a big part as well as you all know that Kauzka has little need for oil and that we have a large fur industry as it is. Some other changes are being made as well regarding names. As you may know the nation is now officially named Kauzka and efforts are being made to change the names off Sanctuarum, Hiask Garden, Commercia and many more to be in Nouyarhi instead of Latin. Some small other changes are going to be made as well but I am creating a new website and newspaper chain to inform you of these. Hopefully as they progress speeches like this will become less and less common so you won't have to listen to me ramble and instead get back you whatever it is you want to do' Sasaufe finished her speech getting a few laughs at the mention of her 'rambling' and generally leaving the audience discussing these new changes. She then went back into the palace and laid out a few outfits to wear at the Procellia meeting.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
Sasaufe's affairs, the changing of Kauzka - by Kitty Cat Paradise - 08-03-2016, 03:39 AM