Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Become a Roleplayer

Nation in Selene: Soluskian Union
Nation name: Sol Federation
Plot: All of the monster head looking place. It in the west of the mainland. Then to bottom east of that side. (If you need further explanation ill gladly send you a telegram)
Customization: The capital is New Stelle. The other following cities are Sandra, Bron, Roma, Diaond, Neptunia, and Yucat. You can place the cities anywhere on my plot but I would prefer if the capital was placed close to the ocean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justinian can u pls move Sanctuarum to the small island on the left above the main one?
Also pls add another city called Hiask Garden on the upper right island.
I asked a while ago and thought you had forgotten so can you do that soon?
Thanks

(07-10-2016, 08:16 PM)Hentail Wrote: Nation in Selene: Soluskian Union
Nation name: Sol Federation
Plot: All of the monster head looking place. It in the west of the mainland. Then to bottom east of that side. (If you need further explanation ill gladly send you a telegram)
Customization: The capital is New Stelle. The other following cities are Sandra, Bron, Roma, Diaond, Neptunia, and Yucat. You can place the cities anywhere on my plot but I would prefer if the capital was placed close to the ocean.

I will need some more clarification. Feel free to keep posting here. Smile

(07-10-2016, 10:35 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: Justinian can u pls move Sanctuarum to the small island on the left above the main one?
Also pls add another city called Hiask Garden on the upper right island.
I asked a while ago and thought you had forgotten so can you do that soon?
Thanks

Sure.

Sorry, I was using a phone and didn't know about Tapatalk. Now I have an image right here:[Image: bfa8e5dad83cbb1020b60933b9e24e53.jpg] Basically all of the desert area in the image. No grasslands.

I can do that.

may i be able to expand my territory al little bit more towards the east of the the boarders of my country

Photo 

(07-11-2016, 02:30 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote: I can do that.

Can you add the following to Heiligaria?

http://m.imgur.com/vmUHdD7

Map Update:
- Included Solitude Isles and Velbria
- Edited Pussy Cat Paradise and Heiligaria
- Uploaded wiki-style and planet maps

Check the first post for the map links.

Could you please make the following changes to Felinius Paradisum in accoradance with the picture and also rename the whole place to Kauzka please