Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Greek Revolution from the Ottoman Turkish Terrorists

The Imperial Greek Military States had a dark past from both the Persians and the Ottoman Turks but now out of the depths are a terrorist group which has been making riots in the country of Imperial Military Greece but now they are threatening to make their own country and convince the Persians to invade the Greeks once again so the King Haralambos Tsambiras is calling to the other countries to help him rid of these terrorists but not knowing if the other countries would side with the terrorists

The King Haralambos Tsambiras was waiting in his throne room to think about what to do with the terrorists for they have already taken over the Parliament and are marching to the throne room so he went off to a secret room but looked out the window and saw that his people were fighting them off for him and he was thankful and went off to a remote part of the Imperial Greek Military States and then wrote a letter to his fellow countries.

To the countries of Selene I am over run by these terrorists and I need help to rid of these pests but i need your help

they have already taken Sparta and my people are destroying most of these terrorists but they are being massacred on the streets of Imperial Military Greece I need your help please send troops to aid my people because i cannot stand my people being taken over by the Turkish warriors again

From King Haralambos Tsambiras of Imperial Military Greece

and with that he prayed to god and went to bed that night

After progressive relations with the Imperial Greek Military States, the Confederate President of the newly founded Valenborn Confederacy ushers in international affairs, providing military reinforcement and diplomatic resolutions regarding the terrorist attacks.

Sending food supplied for the resistance, and sending soldiers from Valenborn, President Valen sends troops to Sparta and create a land blockade, but due to the Civil War with the Federation of Velbria, the Confederacy has to fight on two fronts, risking their defenses, but the people trust the new republic, and nationalism gives the military service mortality and respect.

Heavy armored carrier helicopters land along the southern front, surrounding the city of Sparta. Then the rising sun awakens a coming battle.

The Imperial Greek Military King Haralambos Tsambiras wrote the President this letter

Dear President Valen

Thank you for aiding my country in this time of crisis I have already made myself an army which will be sent to fight at your aid in the civil war
I am pleased to say that i will be helping you to help you receive your freedom

Procellia City, The Empire of Procellia
----------------------
"Your Majesty there is a letter from Greece for you" declared a rather bored looking Cal-ri walking unannounced into his chambers, again.

Setting aside the poem he had been writing he opened the letter and read it. His face knotted with concern at the news of the war.

Cal-ri knew the look on his face and said "we are neutral your majesty, I don't know what mess he's gotten himself in to but we do not pick sides."

Ishay leaned back in his chair, stress creasing his still young face, his white hair falling loosely "Yes, but I know that King and his first concerns are always for his citizens."

"Do you remember the story of the Church during the third theocratic war?"

"Ya of course I do, anyone who walked into a temple was allowed to worship. No questions asked. But what does that have to do with....?" The demon King trailed off as he realised exactly the implications

Procellia could offer third party medical care to all parties involved, and then they wouldn't be taking sides. And it would earn Procellia some much needed good will in the international community.

"Cal-ri you old genius I could kiss you right now!"

"Your Majesty not everyone shares your desires"

"Oh just shove a sock in it and hug me you old coot" he said hugging the protesting advisor
---------
Sparta, Greece
---------
Two days after the letter arrived in Procellia two massive war ships arrive at port in Sparta, flying the Procellian flag.

Both ships were stuffed to the brim with everything that could ever be dreamed of in a modern hospital, surgical equipment and we'll trained Procellian staff under strict orders to treat anyone that entered the ship. Though there were Procellian troops on board in case one side decided to attack the floating hospitals.

One envoy was dispatched from each ship, baring white flags. The first was sent to the Persians and the second to the Greeks; both carrying a simple message "The neutral nation of Procellia is willing to treat any person, military or civilian, at their medical facilities. But they refuse to take an active part in the war and civilians always have first priority for treatment."

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Sasaufe had been having a well deserved break but was startled as her secretary disturbed her. 'Ma'am I have a letter from the Imperial Greek Military States asking for war reinforcements' she said handing the letter to Sasaufe and then leaving. Sasaufe studied it for a few minutes while she contemplated war for a foreign country. Words floated in and out of her mind, pride, honour, death, blame. She new a successful counter attack would give her favour internationally but she also knew any loss of life would be blamed on her as the public would not think that sending troops to die for a foreign cause was stupid. She thought this over for a while before calling her Field Marshal. 'How many missiles do we have that can be shot from a safe distance on boat?' She asked.
'A fair amount, but if your thinking of war would you mind if I asked who with?'
'Greece wants reinforcements but I can't get any live soldiers killed or the public would hate me for it, I can however use missiles' she replied.
'Well if your worried about soldiers getting killed we could use those drones we've been experimenting with, they can drop bombs and we have fighters with a front mounted machine gun that can carry up to 300 bullets, they are quite weak at the moment though, we still need to make their armour bullet-proof' the Field Marshal informed. Sasaufe thought for a moment.
'No don't use the drones yet but boost research on that armour and once you get it start producing them in factories as we might need them if the situation gets dire, send 5 missile-loaded boats with minimum people on board to Sanctuarum, in fact you come with them so that we can brief them and direct the assault from there'
'Got it' the Field Marshal stated and hung up.
2 days later 5 missile loaded war-ships sailed to Sparta. They contacted King Haralambos Tsambiras remotely and asked if they should let the missiles fly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Turnt has decided to send in about 10,000 Soltek soldiers, 10 missles, and $1 million to aid the Greeks. A ship is dropping them all off at the shore.

The Turkish Terrorists were frightened by the might of the world powers and went into hiding but they were not going to hide for long

OOC: this is the end of this roleplay but as i stated in the news the leader had been killed but his son took over to form a cult instead of a terrorist group although they still share hatred to the Greeks and anyone else who does not share this religion. Kind of like ISIS but just a lot scarier and crazier.