Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[OOC] Fydorian Policy and Government

Big Grin          Fydorian Policy and Government   

This is going to be my attempt at introducing myself and my country. I was recently put on the map. The title says OOC but I will be doing a little bit of IC if you want me to. This whole thing is for anyone who is curious and who wants to know about my country, and how it is run. Enjoy! Ask to your heart's content about history, trade, military, and other policies!

Is your nation an absolute dictatorship with no Democratic elements?

What kind of religion(s) are present in Fydoria? And what is the government's attitude towards Religion?

(03-21-2017, 10:10 AM)Noveaux Wrote: What kind of religion(s) are present in Fydoria? And what is the government's attitude towards Religion?

Most religions are welcomed with open arms in Fydoria. We do not force it in you, but it is strongly encouraged. Examples of a religion being abolished or shut down is if they kill innocent people for some greater being. Whenever it gets to that point, Law enforcement gets involved. Other than that web are rather lenient when I find comes to religion.

Okay awesome. Smile My nation's religion is polytheistic so would that be problematic at all? I'm just honestly looking to spread my religion overseas :3

(03-21-2017, 10:44 AM)Noveaux Wrote: Okay awesome. Smile My nation's religion is polytheistic so would that be problematic at all? I'm just honestly looking to spread my religion overseas :3

Those are completely welcomed.

U
(03-21-2017, 10:08 AM)Mondtburg Wrote: Is your nation an absolute dictatorship with no Democratic elements?

Not completely and absolutely. People follow strict laws but in their personal lives, are pretty unoppressed.

http://selene.online/forum/showthread.php?tid=269

I would check this out to help fill out the blanks of most questions your going to be asked also read others to help you get a since of everyone else. I you have a question there is a OOC that is linked in the link above. Smile

So an extra question is what is the story of your rise to power as a dictator and who did you secede before a monarchy a president Just a brief history of your nation also your political system is it more left leaning or more right leaning or somewhere in the middle and if your economic system is capitalist or communist or a mix of both and if it is where does it fall more too I know that is a lot so you can answer I am not sure yet

(03-22-2017, 12:09 PM)RCSK Wrote: So an extra question is what is the story of your rise to power as a dictator and who did you secede before a monarchy a president Just a brief history of your nation also your political system is it more left leaning or more right leaning or somewhere in the middle and if your economic system is capitalist or communist or a mix of both and if it is where does it fall more too I know that is a lot so you can answer I am not sure yet

http://selene.online/forum/showthread.php?tid=258
My 20th century history can all be found here.
My economic system is a bit of both in that many industries are state owned.
Our government is a Fascist Dictatorship.