Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Heya... can someone help me? (Introduction/questions)

Music 

Well I joined and did the map thing... and I have no idea what to do now... Can someone help me out here?
uh
I should introduce myself right?
I'm skiethemuse and I've never done a real RP. I have tried but...uh... Yeah... I don't have much experience at RPing.
so... uh... yeah... I'm also really awkward, but once I get the feel of this website I'll be less stupid... so anyways... I joined. Yep.

^same. Glad to have you here!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If want to get engaged in the forum, I recommend you start reaching out to other players using the private messages and start establishing diplomatic relations. Thats what I did when I started and it worked out well for me.

Actually,

Your map position must be updated in order to begin RPing. That will likely happen in the coming days as our Cartographer/Co-Founder updates the map with the latest batch of requests. I would take this time to begin viewing the layout of the forum, familiarizing yourself with the active RPers and figuring out if you'd like to start an RP or join an existing one!

Hello! Welcome to Selene's forums! No needy to be shy, once you get to learn the place it'll feel just like home!

Bonvenon al Selene!

The tips given above are very useful indeed. Please ask any other questions you might have!