Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[OOC]  The Selene Communist Pact

I have a better suggestion: how about instead of using the terminologies "Marxist" or "Leninist" we come up with our own Communist forerunner that will give birth to the ideology?

I agree actually I reckon that we should come up with some lore like that, in fact I'll make a thread for it.
Is it OK if I post this thread in the information center or should it be in the media cavea?

Also if we're going to create the origins of communism, I'd like to ask that the founder be a Soltek.

Why?

I'd like to go into detail over my nation and it's people about how they feel over one of them creating the very thing they hate the most besides Selene.

(11-03-2016, 03:34 PM)Constantina Wrote: I have a better suggestion: how about instead of using the terminologies "Marxist" or "Leninist" we come up with our own Communist forerunner that will give birth to the ideology?

That's what i originally thought we were doing. Maybe now I'm confused if others thought I meant something else.

(11-03-2016, 05:41 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: I agree actually I reckon that we should come up with some lore like that, in fact I'll make a thread for it.
Is it OK if I post this thread in the information center or should it be in the media cavea?

Media. The Information Centre is for me to post regional announcements.

It seem that the Selene Communist Pact has just received its first issue that I am bringing forward by making an IC chat in Media Cavea and I also encourage that members of the The Selene Communist Pact join in the discussion there and if you want to say something here just quote this message or the last message to quote this one so people can follow along.