Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

On the subject of me.

I'm leaving, thought I might let everyone know since you might have to have another Procon. My reasons I'll tell the GM's and they might choose to tell you but might not. Now I want my nation to be cut out of the regional canon, but my progress to be recorded in the archives. Goodbye.

I wish you luck man, in whatever situation you may be in. It was fun while it lasted. Goodbye.

I refuse to accept your resignation.

(Read: Don't go.)

I did receive a message with his reasons for leaving. I've urged him in private, and urge him now in public, to reconsider and instead stay so we can go over his concerns together. There is no reason to leave when his motives can be easily addressed.

Dang man. Well best wishes. So then what happens to the war?

Good luck wherever you go man. And to answer your question RE, I assume it all gets scrapped.

I actually was kind of disappointed that I didn't read your telegram sooner, and allied against you instead. I guess this will be a clean slate

I know this thread isn't the place for it, but we can use this as a new starting point. Our nations can be allies now, as well as allies with the Sol federation. What do you think RE?

(11-01-2016, 05:56 PM)The Drewish Empire Wrote: I know this thread  isn't the place for it, but we can use this as a new starting point. Our nations can be allies now, as well as allies with the Sol federation. What do you think RE?

I agree.

I think you, me, the Sol federation, Greece, and Ezkanteia should form a military and economic alliance. BTW, I noticed I can't private message you to discuss this alliance. Is there any way you can change this, or should I start some thread where we can discuss it?