Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

using unplotted area for roleplay

well at first i was thing that the territory i got in the mainland( City of Timberwood ) were under constant attack from warlord and because my location is not isolated and far away from other nations that my nation were surronded by renegade warlord. or maybe i would host such thing my nations far at northwest let just say i am israel version of artemia

*nods*
That might work.

Video 

(06-24-2016, 06:06 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote: That sounds really interesting! We would only need a nation to offer to host such a group.

I could do this.
The history of my nation is that we lived a very different life until maybe Boredomo or another nation found us and introducted us to technology.
This kind of antagonised some people as they do not like the humans or the way that our culture was changed by the other countries so they might form a rebellion of a sort against Selene/ other nations or even the ruler of my nation Ranxiagrir as he has pretty much accepted the new technology.

That sounds like a plan.

If you've read my new post on the great meeting I have already started the revolution

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk