Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

The Failed Coup d'etat

Fornoire has increased the amount to $50 million, and will increase it to $100 million if needed, in a last-ditch attempt to save the families.

Yutan says no amount of money will convince him to send the families. "I have my mind up, and this decision is final," he said.

(10-05-2016, 12:38 PM)Hentail Wrote: This morning in the Sol Federation, several members in the government attempted to replace the government in a coup. The plan was to replace the dictatorship to a democracy. The amount of men involved is unknown. They intended to assassinate Edward Yutan, invade the federal building, and take over the government. Unfortunately, they failed to assassinate Yutan, and the plan to invade the federal building failed miserably. Currently there are 50 people arrested for suspicion of being involved with the coup. Edward Yutan is in extreme anger, saying that he will execute all involved in the coup.
OOC: You may have your leaders respond to this news.
Your People deserve to decide their government, religion, and economy. Give them that right! No person should be that oppressed! I Vote to let those people live. I grant them Asylum in my country due to oppressive policies.

(10-06-2016, 12:01 PM)Hentail Wrote: Yutan says no amount of money will convince him to send the families. "I have my mind up, and this decision is final," he said.

If you harm those people and their families I will embargo your corrupt Economy and Government, I will file sanction, and I will send Peace Keeping selene Forces (P.K.S.F)

Uh... so sorry to burst your bubble, but that issue has been settled already. It's over. I appreciate that you took the time to respond though. I'd like to see more people get involved in this community. Also sorry, no double posting, that's the rules.