Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hello all

Hey everyone. I'm pretty much brand new to Nation States, but I love roleplaying and all, so I was happy when of all the torrent of recruitment PMs I got your group seemed to be the one that actually had a neat RP idea and all.

I kinda suck at intro posts and all, so these always come out pretty lame from me. I'm kinda boring really, I like to read and write, playing games both online and tabletop, kinda typical dorky stuff really. I'm kinda a big political nerd, hence something like NS appealing to me.

I always loved Civilization and all so I'm kinda having fun trying out playing a nation that starts off pretty 'primitive' compared to others and has to adapt to the world stage and all. It's also kinda an excuse for my total lack of knowledge of how the game works, to have the whole 'oh yea this is totally just some nothing micro-nation  that is only now entering larger politics' excuse  Tongue

Soooo...yea...like I said I kinda suck at these, happy to be here though, looking forward to having some fun!

Well, it's very nice to meet you, Tongau. I can't wait for my nation to expand their sphere of influence hehehehehe
But in all honestly, there's currently a lot of RPs but my favorite is the Cold War one, where my allies and me are up against Selene and it's allies. I would be happy if you joined that. You don't have to join my side though, but I'll be glad to role play with you anytime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Tongau!

I hope you have a great time here in Selene, and please feel free to ask anyone here if you need some guidance. Everyone is very friendly and will be happy to give any advice they can, or direct you to whoever has the best information. In the meantime, make sure to claim a plot on our regional map here, which gives you the ability to participate in our main roleplay.

If you have any basic questions, this thread a great place to ask them, and I'll do my best to answer as soon as possible. Smile

Bonvenon al Selene.
Welcome to Selene.

I'm Constantine Lambros, or David if you prefer. Like Justinian offered, I can answer your questions as well.

Between me and you, I think you'll do great here. Knowing how to do something isn't the major point, it's wanting to. You can learn as you go, here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk