Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Tenochtitlán Summit

Premier Xiyah Queztal sat at his desk in the Executive's Office of the Federal Palace, located in the very heart of Tenochtitlán, the capital of the Federation. The invitations had been sent. The conference rooms had been prepared, the guest rooms readied, and security increased to ensure the security of all the foreign dignitaries from Seloana, Sartoria, and Sylon. This was a transformational period for Tepetitlán, as the outcome of the summit would almost certainly decide the future of the Federation for decades to come. The Premier had narrowly won reelection only two months prior, and was looking to reassure the Mexica people that they had not made the wrong choice. The sound of a federal staffer entering the room broke the tranquil silence of the Executive's Office. 

"Mr. Premier, everything is ready for the summit. Do you wish to await the guests at the palace entrance, or would you prefer to meet them in the conference room?"

"Tepetitlán has a rich history of being cordial to one's guests, and I plan on keeping this tradition. I'll await our visitors at the entrance once they get out of their respective vehicles. I'll be heading there now to await their arrival." 

"Very well, Sir. I'll inform the Palacial Guard of your whereabouts. Anything else you require, Mr. Premier?"

"Make sure that the conference room is supplied with water, and the bottles of tequila to be gifted to our guests. That'll be all." 

"As you wish." 

And with that, the staffer saluted the Premier, and exited the Executive's Office. Premier Quetzal stood up, and began is walk toward the palacial entrence, in anticipation of the arrival of the foreign diplomats.

Messages In This Thread
[IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Tepetltlan - 08-10-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Tepetltlan - 08-11-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Tepetltlan - 08-18-2016, 11:37 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Fornoire - 08-22-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Tepetltlan - 08-27-2016, 06:26 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Fornoire - 08-27-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Seloana - 08-29-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Tek - 08-30-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Seloana - 08-31-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Fornoire - 09-01-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Parsania - 09-02-2016, 10:38 PM