Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Sasaufe's dispair, the corrupting of Kauzka

Sasaufe paced in her room. She had wanted to go to the summit herself and she regretted the sudden timing of it as she needed to prepare for the meeting in Procellia and doubted that the summit would only last for two days. But this was just one of the many things that were bothering her. Ranxiagrir had been dealt with too easily, she felt like there was a plan going on that she didn't know about. She thought that she wasn't ready to run Kauzka and in the back of her mind she had never anticipated that the plan would work so well, she'd half expected it to fail and now here she was, ruler of Kauzka. She had succeeded but now she didn't know what to do. She had so many idea's and plans that she had thought up, but she didn't know where to start. Trade, war, technology, economy, pleasing the masses, pleasing the foreign leaders, making allies, betrayal she didn't know what order she would do these in, what things would take priority over others. She knew war and conquering was not an option at the moment, the situation in Kauzka was still fragile, the population too divided. 'That's what I must do' she thought as she paced faster and faster. 'Please the people, make them feel a sense of connection too me, before I can stabilize my relationship with other countries I need to stabilize my relationship with my own country, but how?' Sasaufe said quietly to herself. She knew she had only promised two things so far, restoring the religion and culture of the people and giving the country pride again. She knew these were two powerful things to offer, which is why the rebellion was so successful, but she also knew that some people didn't care about that. She needed to offer them more. Money, advanced technology, she needed to offer them what other countries had. Stability. She then knew what she had to do. She called up her top scientists, economic theorists and trade managers. 'Hello all of you' She said addressing them all at once 'I have a plan in place and I need you to help me execute it, Reesha (manager of technology) I need you to get your inventors to invent something for other nations, a phone, digital device something never seen before something that we can sell to our people but also to other countries, something that they'd want, Cokir (manager of trade) I need you to export this to all of the countries that we have good relations with, actually no all off the countries that we have trade routes with, and make sure that it is advertised well, and Prenar (famous economic theorist and manager of economics) I need you to revamp our economy turn it into something that can get the most benefit out of trade, perhaps a separate currency for international trade and the like, it's up to you to make our country rich ok?' Sasaufe waited for them and smiled when they agreed 'well then could you guys begin that now because I have a speech to write and it's riding on you' Sasaufe put the phone down and walked over to her desk. She preferred to write a speech herself instead of trusting it to her speech writers, although she usually got their opinion before presenting it. She put some music on and began writing. Her plans were coming together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: During and After The Great Meeting - by Kitty Cat Paradise - 07-30-2016, 04:17 PM