Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Sasaufe's dispair, the corrupting of Kauzka

After a week the rebellion had taken over most of the country. Only a few groups held fast against her cause, still rooting for Ranxiagrir. She called Guluz the councillor in charge of Messes and said 'Guluz would you please organise a meeting at Sanctuarum with all of the councillors? I would like to discuss plans with all of you and give you a brief on the new politics of Kauzka and the future of our diplomatic relations with the other countries'
'Ok Sasaufe I'll get on that now' Guluz replied and hung up. She sat down on her recliner but the picked up the phone again, this time calling Dras Ishay of Procellia 'Dras Ishay you may know me as High Councillor of Kauzka, but you may call me Sasaufe, I am calling to discuss the relationship of our to countries and wondering if we could set up a meeting perhaps' She spoke in what little Procellian that she new although it sounded like she had a bad lisp due to her accent and ineptness at speaking the language. She then waited for the Dras's reply.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
During and After The Great Meeting - by Kitty Cat Paradise - 07-16-2016, 12:08 AM