Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Sasaufe's dispair, the corrupting of Kauzka

Sasaufe was pacing, the steward debating an important subject with her. 'They reject us and laugh at us because of our ties with the Federation' he said 'do you really think is was a good idea to go against Selene?'
'It was good at the time, I didn't know we would be branded because of is though, I signed it as insurance, not as an act against Selene' she replied.
'Well you obviously didn't think it through did you?!' the steward retorted.
'Who are you to talk to me like that' Sasaufe yelled at him.
'Who am I? Who am I? You and me both know the answer to that question, I'm the smart one, your the face, I'm really the one that pulls the strings' he replied an evil smile on his face. Sasaufe glared at him, walked over to her bedside table and took a bottle of pills out of one of the drawers. 'I pull the strings, you, you're nothing. Do you want me to take these pills?' She said to him.
'Oh no not the pills' the Steward replied 'don't make me disappear again for a few hours, I'll be back, I always come back, face it you are insane. You don't have the will to take them for the rest of your life. You're not just schizophrenic you're the really bad kind, the kind that thinks up a person that constantly argues with them, constantly torments them, controls their lives, controls..'
'Enough!' Sasaufe yelled, putting a pills in her mouth and swallowing it, washing it down with a cup of water. 'No more' she said to him, but he was already gone. She sat on the bed, head in her hands, the headache from the pills already setting in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sasaufe's affairs, the changing of Kauzka - by Kitty Cat Paradise - 09-02-2016, 05:30 PM