Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Greek Revolution from the Ottoman Turkish Terrorists

Sasaufe had been having a well deserved break but was startled as her secretary disturbed her. 'Ma'am I have a letter from the Imperial Greek Military States asking for war reinforcements' she said handing the letter to Sasaufe and then leaving. Sasaufe studied it for a few minutes while she contemplated war for a foreign country. Words floated in and out of her mind, pride, honour, death, blame. She new a successful counter attack would give her favour internationally but she also knew any loss of life would be blamed on her as the public would not think that sending troops to die for a foreign cause was stupid. She thought this over for a while before calling her Field Marshal. 'How many missiles do we have that can be shot from a safe distance on boat?' She asked.
'A fair amount, but if your thinking of war would you mind if I asked who with?'
'Greece wants reinforcements but I can't get any live soldiers killed or the public would hate me for it, I can however use missiles' she replied.
'Well if your worried about soldiers getting killed we could use those drones we've been experimenting with, they can drop bombs and we have fighters with a front mounted machine gun that can carry up to 300 bullets, they are quite weak at the moment though, we still need to make their armour bullet-proof' the Field Marshal informed. Sasaufe thought for a moment.
'No don't use the drones yet but boost research on that armour and once you get it start producing them in factories as we might need them if the situation gets dire, send 5 missile-loaded boats with minimum people on board to Sanctuarum, in fact you come with them so that we can brief them and direct the assault from there'
'Got it' the Field Marshal stated and hung up.
2 days later 5 missile loaded war-ships sailed to Sparta. They contacted King Haralambos Tsambiras remotely and asked if they should let the missiles fly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
Greek Revolution from the Ottoman Turkish Terrorists - by Kitty Cat Paradise - 08-03-2016, 11:14 AM