Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Viral Containment Center

Tek sighed.

"i've given you everything on the new strain of the virus. Medical data, containment procedures, combat proposals. I've put in places systems for a coordinated global effort. I've done everything I can with the measly authority you've given me. Everywhere I go they look at me like some mere servant of the Ministry of Health. If those idiots had listened to me years ago we'd never have been in this damn situation.

You've seen my numbers. Within days there will be nothing left. I need more. I need conscription, the chain of command, comtrol over every research center. I need the impunity to act without concern for every little human right. Not just Selene, but every nation. Once Selene signs my proposal the world will follow, and for once you politicians can put aside your squabbles and work together for a change.

By now my men will have started taking things into their own hands in Likos. You'll receive reports soon enough detailing how we turned the tide there, and then all too late you will realize I'm right."

Messages In This Thread
Viral Containment Center - by Tek - 10-27-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Viral Containment Center - by Tek - 10-29-2016, 09:11 AM