Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Viral Containment Center

Justinian looked up. He had been reading yet another report on the incident at the University of Byzantium. This one said a student had written a full account of the incident and posted it on his blog. Millions had probably read it by now, and had more information than they neededd about the true nature of the outbreak. This was yet another leak and another failure in the security apparatus, another step closed to the collapse of the human race. He left the report, making a mental note to finish reading it later, and approached the man who had just entered his office.

"Tek..."

He could say no more than that, since the man began talking, a speech that had obviously been rehearsed, and made no more inviting by the presence of bodyguards at his side. How had armed bodyguards been allowed to access his office?

"...I merely ask that you give me what I need to let us survive."

Justinian looked at the man, incredulous, and yet fully aware of how dangerous he could be, if he made an enemy of him. He chose his next words carefully.

"Congratulations Tek, on your appointment as Director of the VCC. I hear you have made great progress with the incredibly generous resources we provided. I trust you have come not only to tell me what you need, but also what you have done to contain this disease?"

Messages In This Thread
Viral Containment Center - by Tek - 10-27-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Viral Containment Center - by Justinian Kalominos - 10-28-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Viral Containment Center - by Tek - 10-29-2016, 09:11 AM