Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Tenochtitlán Summit

Tenochtitlán, Federation of Tepetitlán

"Thank you, your Excellency" said the King "It is an honour to meet you"

In thought, Willihiam sat at the table. He refused to drink tequila, as he did not drink alcohol. However, his brother and acting Foreign Minister Prince Yousef did drink a small cup, to see how it tasted.

To relax himself, Willhiam began to read The Endless Fire, a classic Fornirian work of literature. He enjoyed reading, and he was waiting for anyone to say anything to start. He was trying to relax, calm his doubts about the summit, and killing time until they began.

If it was considered an insult in here to read a book, it wasn't in Fornoire. In fact, in Fornoire, literature is highly praised, and reading to wait for someone gives a good impression, usually of being intelligent and culturally rich.

Yousef, however, was another story. He was staunchly Pro-Selene, and he was actually the one who convinced his brother, the King, to come and to allow such presence of them in this summit. He had no doubts on what he was about to do. After all, a majority of the population was on his side, after all.

"Psst, Willihiam" Yousef said, while speaking Fornirian, to keep the conversation secret

"Yes, Yousef?" responded Willihiam, while reading a chapter, concentrated on the story line to care much of his brother's message

"I believe that reading while not acknowledging their presence is somewhat of giving an impression of that you're ignoring them"

"Nonsense" Willhiam said, strangely calm, yet defiant "I enjoy to read, and I am waiting. I will not be interrupted by such baseless logic. Now, if you excuse me..."

Messages In This Thread
[IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Tepetltlan - 08-10-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Tepetltlan - 08-11-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Tepetltlan - 08-18-2016, 11:37 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Fornoire - 08-22-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Tepetltlan - 08-27-2016, 06:26 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Fornoire - 08-27-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Seloana - 08-29-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Tek - 08-30-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Seloana - 08-31-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Fornoire - 09-01-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: [IC] Tenochtitlán Summit - by Parsania - 09-02-2016, 10:38 PM