Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Which Side do you Choose
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fight for Selene and it's Allies
50.00%
3 50.00%
Fight for the Icy Black Sun Confederate
0%
0 0%
Stay Neutral
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rise of the Icy Black Sun Confederate

By threatening to attack elsewhere ICly, and by discussing the possibility of having an attack on another nation with that nation in OOC.

OOC: Fine the

IC: The IBSC had mowed down a bunch of nomads who were living in the same Icy continent as Homeworld

The IBSC have also posted a video on Social Media of a bunch of them publicly beating up women and burning children.

The Greeks have mobilised a bomber fleet to stop them and have successfully destroyed on of their key bases but were detroyed while attacking a second base.

OOC: You mobilised an entire bomber fleet to fight a minor criminal group? o.o

On screens the world over, or at least wherever international reporters found the events surrounding Muterra and its contrived political system funny or attention-grabbing enough to still be talking about, the Terrorism excerpt of the public addresses by both Leaders of Muterra's warring "Political Parties" in a rare side-by-side seating arrangement, was the talk of the news. At least for the 5 minutes it took to play the clip, that is.

The Lady and The Don stood up to their podiums as the speech-slider changed. The corpulent and bizarrely burly Lady Broadside of the Devarts began her diatribe first, "These monsters, these criminals! They have no bounds! They have no reasoning skills! They claim to be righteous anarchists, but they're really just a power-hungry regime with a fetish for massacring civilians!... Much like some other parties in the capital..."

Don Baldasare Toadlerone, the powerful-looking but aging fellow with the perpetually bandaged nose, snuffed out the remains of a stank-heavy cigar and drawled in his signature gravel, "Look, dese Icy Black Sun guys, I don' like 'em, you don' like 'em, they're a buncha #$%@pin' %^&moles, an' we'd sure love ta give 'em a hot piece of our mind, if yer undastandin' the meanin' of what I am sayin'."

He lit another cigar, and puffed heavily in the general direction of the woman, who dwarfed even him, "Unlike some otha parties in d'capital, we can't jus' run aroun' declarin' war on everythin' that @*(fes us off. So what I'm sayin', and what we've both decided to go with hea, is that we ain't gonna interfere wid dem, until dey get involved on our toif."

The Don then rubbed his thumb and fingers together, as if leafing through banknotes, "Or until a new friend provides us wid a gen'rous gift to provide 'em with assistance, if ya comprehend the thought process behind the euphemism there."

After several votes a representative of Oscad, by the name of Vakgar has stated on television around Oscad 'This Icy Black Sun Confederate will not kill any of our people, you have voted to take no part in this and to leave it to the others, this is what will happen, we will remain neutral'.
Internationally it has been made clear that Oscad will take no sides in the coming conflict.

OOC: think of the as a mixture between the Taliban, ISIS and Al Qaeda all together

OOC: I'm leaving this role play. It's not as interesting as I hoped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OOC: what is their motivation or ideology?

(09-23-2016, 01:12 AM)Firefly54 Wrote: OOC: think of the as a mixture between the Taliban, ISIS and Al Qaeda all together

But why are they doing this? As horrible as all those groups are they at least have a justifications and motivations for what they do. As horrible as it is to our modern western values, they still have reasons why they do them. It doesn't matter how "evil" a group is to us, no group just kills people indiscriminately.

(09-23-2016, 10:25 AM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote: OOC: what is their motivation or ideology?

OOC: Assuming they're the Taliban, AL Qaeda, and ISIS all at the same time, it wouldn't be too far off to say that they don't have an ideology as much as they can convince desperate people that a popular religion is really a death cult and that it us their Holy Duty to give their leaders ALL TEH POWAR! I don't think there's ever been a big terrorist or criminal syndicate that isn't about sweet power and sweet loot, which is what I got out of the statement that they wanted to sack the only world superpower.