Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] The Meeting at Siotos.

Kitos is a visionary. He had forgiven Sasaufe the moment she left the country, as the charisma of Ranxiagrir had not hidden his tyranny from Kitos. He could imagine what it would be like having someone that you couldn't escape pressuring you into things all the time and since she destroyed the wall of prejudice of the people towards the Anarcho-Communists and freed up the country for a change, he was grateful that she took power.
 He had the country acting as he wanted, everyone free but supporting one another, but the problem of Keemu remained. Kitos hated Keemu. He hated anyone that said they were something but then changed to the opposite. Keemu had shown why conventional anarchy would never work, as there would always be some power hungry person that oppressed the people for personal gain, if they had access to the power, which is exactly what happened to Keemu. So Kitos, not wanting a civil war, had tried to talk to Keemu, and when that failed he saw no other option.
Seek help from the other countries to deal with him. He wanted no more deaths of his people if he could and did not want to order them and turn into another dictator, so he sought a meeting with the other countries.

Dear Ruler
I talk to you in a time of strife. You no doubt know of the situation in Kauzka, my home country and you may know that Shycus is being controlled by a anarchist-turned-dictator.
Keemu oppresses his people and Shycus is the only city that has not joined the Anarcho-Communist utopia, so I ask for help.
Please come to a meeting in my city, Siotos. We will meet in the old Councillors building to discuss the situation of Keemu.
While there we can also discuss trade and international relations between our nations.
I hope you will come.
Sincerely, Kitos, founder of the Anarchist Communism movement.

Dogenpalast, Dovnich.

Grand Duke Leopold VII has just been informed of the offer from the Anarcho-Communist party leader from Kauzka, and has met with his ministers to formulate a response.

Interior Minister
  Grand Duke, I must say I think this whole meeting is quote meaningless. We have taken an zero tolerance anti-revolutionary position in Heiligaria since the devastation left by the peasant revolt all that time ago. We should cut trade ties with Kauzka and supply of Shycus to hold out against Kitos.

Trade Minister
But that city we'd be supplying is also an anarchist. The best thing we can do is go to this meeting and express our disapproval of his regime and threaten him with sanctions or even military action if he doesn't comply.

Exterior Minister
Selene is plagued with revolution, and if we take major action against Kitos other revolutionary countries could sanction us and cripple our economy.

Martial Minister
At all costs, we want Heiligaria revolution free. Perhaps if we simply ex-communicate the island our people will go about as usual. What do we even export to Kauzka? Beverages? Steel?  Not exactly crippling.

Grand Duke Leopold
Okay, okay. I think I've heard all i need to hear. I will go the meeting myself and discuss the further relation our nations will have, ruler to ruler.

The Grand Duke gets on the next plane to Siotios,  and takes a convey with a body guards and his Foreign Minister and rolls up to the Old Councillor's Building, weighing his options with his  Foreign Minister. At last, they step out into the building, 

Currently being Qastari's de facto leader in the realm of foreign affairs, the Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the QCP reports the news of Kitos' message to the other heads of state. After a single hasty congressional plenum, a decision is made to promote Jerhyn, a key figure in the party, as the ambassador to Kauzka. Jerhyn, one of the commanders of the Qastari fleet that had been on it's way and nearly arrived in Kauzka, has been given initial instructions. Shortly after, Kitos receives a message from him.

Comrade Kitos,
We are saddened by the strife your country has suffered at the hands of the extreme opportunism of Keemu. We have received your invitation, and I would gladly meet in Siotos to discuss affairs between our glorious peoples. I ask only that you provide makeshift accommodation for the men and women I sailed to your nation alongside. I look forward to initiating diplomacy with you on behalf of the QCP.
Jerhyn, Ambassador to Kauzka.

Friedenmont, The Confederacy of Ducaphe, Inside the Presidential Office

President Anderson was sitting down in office, in the middle of a "meeting" with the CEOs of Redclaw Inc., PhantomTech, and SuperPop. All three being Ducaphe's largest Arms Manufacturing, Technology, and Soda Pop companies respectively. The group of four, however, were interrupted by the Confedeation's Secretary of State, Zachary Greene.

"Excuse me, Mr. President, but it looks like we've got a message. Addressed right to you."

"Huh? From who?" President Anderson looked up at his Secretary, who handed over the letter.

"Oh, these Pinkos..." The President said as he read the letter. " 'Anarcho-Communist utopia'. Don't make me fucking vomit."

"Ya talkin' about those ones in Kazuka?" The CEO of SuperPop leaned in further.

"Yup, and just like any other Commies, they're askin' for a damn handout. Talking about how they want us to come to some conference to discuss that Keemu fella." President Anderson replied.

"Why not just bomb 'em and supply the other non-communist Anarchist then?" The CEO of RedClaw said. "More money for me, and yer poll numbers are gonna rise when you look like a freedom fighter against Communism."

"Yeah, but ain't that Keemu guy only in control of one city?" The CEO of PhantomTech retorted. "Besides, I ain't aware of any major Ducaphean investments in Kazuka, their shitty economic policies honestly ain't gonna hurt profits that much."

"But it IS bad for any potential investment. What with Anarchists and Commies and all." SuperPop's CEO stated "I would pull the trigger on these guys, but we honestly don't know enough; yet. Why don't you just go to Siotos and then decide from there?"

"Ya know, I've kinda wanted to jump in on this for awhile. Greene, send a message to Mr. Kitos. The President of Right-Wing Ducaphe is goin' to the Anarcho-Commie cotrolled city of Siotos."

(To make things less complicated, let's say the Sol Federation never sent troops to Kazuka.)
"Ah, let's see... some mail I see," said Edward Yutan, the Fueher of the Sol Federation. He then reads the letter. "My gods. Not only has Kazuka turned to madness, it's run by communists. Anarchic-Communists to be exact." He turned to his secretary. "I want you to send someone to deliver a Sollage (basically Skype message) to them. I cannot be in their presence unfortunately." "Right away Fueher," she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitos was browsing the internet, which was still running due to technicians maintaining it in exchange for goods, until he looked at his emails. He had one from a man called Jerhyn, which he checked first.
Dear Jerhyn I would be happy to provide accomadation for you and your men, since the expropriation of the houses we have many rooms in luxurious mansions that the present occupants would happily share with you. I look forward to your arrival.
The next one he read was from Ducaphe.
Dear friends, I hope you do not take our positions on the political spectrum as an offence as I assure you that I am no dictator like other communist nations that you may have encountered, I am merely the face. Communism for us does not mean any oppression at all as you may have thought of it as, we use it to encourage people to work for society instead of themselves. Before you respond I implore you to research more on anarcho communism and try to understand us more. Once you arrive you can take residence in any house you please, as long as it is not already fully occupied. I look forward to your arrival.

As he sent the last email a notification popped up on his Chatter (Skype). He opened it up and found it to be from the leader of The Sol Federation, whom he had wanted to talk to for a while. 'Good evening my friend, I assume you have called to ask about the meeting?'

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Well actually this is how I intend to join the meeting," Yutan said. "I cannot attend the meeting and I would prefer not to send anyone there. I would prefer to talk to you this way."

'That's perfectly alright my friend, I will contact you when it starts' Kitos said and hung up.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

After the call ended, Yutan said, "I have to save the people of Kauzka from communism. Even worse, they're under anarchy. But maybe this will be a chance to not only meet the leader of the movement, but to meet other leaders of nation. Maybe gain more nations to stand against Selene and join the Soltek Pact."

I wish to inform all nations that the meeting will start in five days from now (OOC this is in real time) so any nations wishing to participate in the meeting should begin arrival.
Sincerely Kitos.