Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

World Of War Years 2017-2027

'True' Sasaufe shouted back from the jet, then entering it and leaving for Kauzka.

Edward Yutan has invested heavily into Anti Selene propaganda, calling Selene, "The Purple Menace". Now the populace believes that Selene is the main enemy that must be stopped.

Procellia has begun a propaganda campaign, aimed at promoting apathy towards foreign affairs

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

King Joseph V. addresses the nation.

"In our time of great emergence in Selene, we have graved the nature of other nations, and in this time we have seemed to enter an era of war and creed. The Kingdom of Jalis will remain neutral until the time when action is needed. I have discussed several foreign policies with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Ministry and I have agreed to the submission of the "Passive-Aggressive" Act. Basically, if a nation or organized group attacks the kingdom, we will be forced to retaliate in the fear of terror and invasion. In this Act, anywhere in the kingdom is attacked or invaded by a foreign group or country, a State of Emergency will be declared, Marshal Law will be enacted immediately, and the Secretary of State will be in charge of the nation's defenses and security as chief of command, law enforcement will issue a mandatory curfew, increase patrol, and enforce strict laws to prevent a breach of security, or act of terrorism. The offensive armed forces will continue to be in my command, but in the need to eliminate the threat, and destroy any opposer in our way."

Silent, the King stands proudly and broad to the people. "This is to insure protection, order, and justice to those who oppose, my people." the King finishes. King Joseph V. leaves the room when the announcement is fully finished and delivered. He walks down the halls of the passing corridors to meet with the several of his advisors.

The next following week, a terrorist attack strikes the heart of the capital, a once powerful and broad statue of King Luther I, the founder of the kingdom, was destroyed from an explosive device from an Anti-Selene campaign that opposed the recently passed foreign policy. The King terrified from the live broadcast from his bedroom, he rages through the corridors of the Kilisire Palace, aiming to reach the Capitol Hall.